392 Extreme Recon ?

JT@623

Hooked
Thanks for all the comments and suggestions I think 🤣just got home and I don’t think ive smiled so much driving home this thing is bad ass. The loud button is cool as hell . It’s right there with my Motech JK just plain fun to drive.

Attachments

• IMG_0887.jpeg
    IMG_0887.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0886.jpeg
    IMG_0886.jpeg
    243.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0885.jpeg
    IMG_0885.jpeg
    198.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0884.jpeg
    IMG_0884.jpeg
    142.3 KB · Views: 31
Thanks for all the comments and suggestions I think 🤣just got home and I don’t think ive smiled so much driving home this thing is bad ass. The loud button is cool as hell . It’s right there with my Motech JK just plain fun to drive.

Congratulations. Just seeing under the hood and thinking about that feeling of picking up a new rig makes me want a 392 now.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WOOHOO! So excited for ya 👍

Andy5160

Hooked
Congratsss. Any minimal upgrades in mind?

AZVAJKU

Hooked
I do think if the JK had 4:56 gears and 35’s it would win in a drag race the LT1 and 10 speed is phenomenal.

Agreed.
The LT1 with 10-speed will move a heavy ass JK with 40’s, one ton running gear, and full armor at a truly amazing pace. I could not imagine what it would do with 35’s and stock running gear. 😳

Top Bottom