71 Corvette Stingray

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I love the look of these Stingray's. Out of all the older Corvette's, I gotta say... this is probably one of the best looking IMO. I'm not a huge muscle car guy, but this is one sweet ride. :thumb:

M38A1Driver

That's a nice Vette. Here's a couple restoration ideas for you

images.jpg untitled.png

There use to be one of these running around Barstow when I was in High School. :rock:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
This should help remove Ohio IMG_4027.jpg

Finally was able to get the motor to turn over, just had to remove the starter.

I'm trying to decide the best way to get the everything oiled up so I don't tear the motor apart when it starts.

The fuel pump works with a couple rotation it pumped fuel out if the line, not really fuel anyone

IMG_4064.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kalums

This should help remove Ohio View attachment 243521

I'm trying to decide the best way to get the everything oiled up so I don't tear the motor apart when it starts.

The fuel pump works with a couple rotation it pumped fuel out if the line, not really fuel anyone

View attachment 243522

I just hope you aren't going to have to drop the tank and clean it... When condensation gets into the gas tank and sits it causes all sorts of problems /mess.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This should help remove Ohio

That is so cool! I knew it would turn over. :thumb:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I just hope you aren't going to have to drop the tank and clean it... When condensation gets into the gas tank and sits it causes all sorts of problems /mess.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

More than likely I'll just put a new tank in and fuel lines. I can't imagine the tank can be cleaned enough.

That is so cool! I knew it would turn over. :thumb:

I'm hoping to start it this weekend

The heads look clean
IMG_4065.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Damn that fuel is shot. Yea deff new lines, pump, and filter are in order. You might be able to reuse the tank but it's easier just to replace it like you plan

Top Bottom