Adjustable Control Arms

aTX427

As others have mentioned, JJ are the golden standard in in end links for dual purpose rigs. I fabricated my own links from 2x2x.250 wall square tube and used the "narrow" Johnny Joints for additional rotational capacity to reduce binding. When I long arm, I'll keep the Joints and sell the links.

IMG_0474.JPG
IMG_0475.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I went with Metalcloak because I didn't want the feel of Jonny Joints. If you're OK with Jonny Joints then I'd recommend Synergy.

Not sure what "feel" you're referring to. Being that the JK's come with TRUE body mounts that are isolators and not just rubber puck, you shouldn't feel any difference.

Metalcloak sends you new arms for free when they bend like wet noodles.

This is a wheeling buddy of mine, not some random internet photo.

View attachment 287688

I had heard about them bending but hadn't ever seen an example of it from someone credible. Thanks for posting this up.

If there are JJs on both ends of front lower arms, will the 'return to center' be an issue for my daily driver?
general info. jku sport, 2.5", 35s. rest of the arms will be stock for now... cause $$$.... heh.

thanks

zimm

Caught the Bug
If there are JJs on both ends of front lower arms, will the 'return to center' be an issue for my daily driver?
general info. jku sport, 2.5", 35s. rest of the arms will be stock for now... cause $$$.... heh.

thanks

No they can’t rotate more than a few degrees either way.

Exodus 4x4

Amazon is the advertising agency. The core arms came straight from Core 4x4 and ship from there. Nobody fucked anyone. It’s called free enterprise. How bout you take an economics course before spouting off at the mouth.

I don’t need to take an economics class or watch a YouTube video on how economics work. I own and operate a business in a highly competing market where people like you would rather save $1.63 buying something through Amazon than to support small business owners like myself.

You’re problem the same guy that voted for Trump so we could “Make America Great Again” but continues (with the exception of these control arms) to buy cheap Chinese knock off parts for his Jeep. Just throwing that in there because I see it everyday and it usually involves the Amazon shoppers.

Like I’ve said before, good luck getting customer support from Amazon when something goes wrong with your shit. I’m sure Core will be there to help you Monday through Friday though, so there’s that.

For the record, I don’t give two fucks where you buy your parts. My point was that I could manufacture a part to sell through Amazon and totally cut out the retailers, keeping the margin for myself. It’s pretty fucking simple and wasn’t directed at you, but somehow you thought it was. I wonder why?[emoji848]

Nespoli1

I don’t need to take an economics class or watch a YouTube video on how economics work. I own and operate a business in a highly competing market where people like you would rather save $1.63 buying something through Amazon than to support small business owners like myself.

You’re problem the same guy that voted for Trump so we could “Make America Great Again” but continues (with the exception of these control arms) to buy cheap Chinese knock off parts for his Jeep. Just throwing that in there because I see it everyday and it usually involves the Amazon shoppers.

Like I’ve said before, good luck getting customer support from Amazon when something goes wrong with your shit. I’m sure Core will be there to help you Monday through Friday though, so there’s that.

For the record, I don’t give two fucks where you buy your parts. My point was that I could manufacture a part to sell through Amazon and totally cut out the retailers, keeping the margin for myself. It’s pretty fucking simple and wasn’t directed at you, but somehow you thought it was. I wonder why?[emoji848]

Well me getting into a pissing contest with a true professional such as yourself will do me know good. Sounds like u have all the answers and I am sure my purchase from amazon didn’t hurt you in anyway. However you might want to change ur approach if you want people to buy Jeep parts from you. You have to understand something not everyone can afford the majority of the higher quality parts you maybe selling. Not that they don’t want them but can’t afford them. Should that keep them from enjoying their Jeep like everyone else. Don’t think so. So for a manufacturer to put cheaper parts on the market for people to afford angers you, well the problem sounds like something else. Everyone should be afforded the opportunity to have fun in a Jeep.

Exodus 4x4

Well me getting into a pissing contest with a true professional such as yourself will do me know good. Sounds like u have all the answers and I am sure my purchase from amazon didn’t hurt you in anyway. However you might want to change ur approach if you want people to buy Jeep parts from you. You have to understand something not everyone can afford the majority of the higher quality parts you maybe selling. Not that they don’t want them but can’t afford them. Should that keep them from enjoying their Jeep like everyone else. Don’t think so. So for a manufacturer to put cheaper parts on the market for people to afford angers you, well the problem sounds like something else. Everyone should be afforded the opportunity to have fun in a Jeep.

I’m definitely not for everyone, but that was the idea when I started EJ and it’s working pretty well. There’s enough 4WP’s locations as it is.

I had a set of teraflex fixed and did not have a vibration. Had a caster issue. It fixed it.

Thanks for the reply.

I'll probably be looking to pick up a set of the tier 4 arms myself.

I’m definitely not for everyone, but that was the idea when I started EJ and it’s working pretty well.

I gotta save my money for when I win that dynatrac 44 you're giving away. Gonna need gears, locker and shafts to go with the brake kit I got from you. heheh...

Top Bottom