Ah, that's how this place got it's reputation huh

ReBo

Eddie, I'll be purchasing some decals soon, still deciding the combination. However disrespectful it may seem, his decals being a copy of your logo shows how great being part of the wayalife family is, "often imitated, never duplicated"

pop2tu

I forgot Box Canyon/Coke Oven is all fire roads lol.

Actually, the jk with wings is for a club, not wayalife ;)

For a fucking club? What's the name of these thieves? They stole the logo! But you don't care! Go fucked yourself

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Please tell me you made up that name. The image I have in my head isn't pretty.

Does the imagine look like a Yellow 2 Dr with a fish net to match on the back and wheels fire roads all over ? Then it does exist.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I forgot Box Canyon/Coke Oven is all fire roads lol.

Actually, the jk with wings is for a club, not wayalife ;)

You mean the Coke Ovens that are on private property with fences and no trespassing signs posted? So your one of those guys?

Exodus 4x4

C'monnnnnnnn

You don't see the problem with a guy getting pissed about people stealing his design and using it for the logo of their club? I bet you have a whole room full of participation trophies and ribbons that your parents proudly show off to the neighbors because I'm sure you still live at home. I mean after you finished the 6 years of junior college they couldn't expect you to get out on your own so they probably let you continue living at home while you "figure things out". Instead of getting out and finding a job that would take you somewhere, you're still holding out for that management position that's owed to you. In the meantime you'll continue driving the jeep they bought you and modding it with the birthday money your grandma gives you every year.

You're part of his entitled fucking culture that's too lazy to get out and earn their way in this world. Instead of your club seasoning their own shit, they rip Eddie off instead and in your eyes that's ok. Fucking pathetic. Now go to your safe space and reflect on how much the world hurts and how unfair it is that people here don't agree with you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Eddie, back at it again disabling private messaging lol

Damn whoever the hell you are, back at it again with making up BS - LOL!!

Just sent you the following...

wayoflife said:
Funny, seems to me like your PM's are working just fine :naw:

Now, being that you're not man enough to leave on your own like you said you would, I will NOW remove your ability to PM anyone :yup:

Amick218

Banned
Damn whoever the hell you are, back at it again with making up BS - LOL!!

Just sent you the following...

Now, being that you're not man enough to leave on your own like you said you would, I will NOW remove your ability to PM anyone :yup:

I never claimed I would leave on my own, I predicted I would down the line but that's it lol.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This just in...

wayoflife said:
Amick218 said:
wayoflife said:
Funny, seems to me like your PM's are working just fine :naw:

Testing testing. It wasn't letting my send out, lemme see if it works..

Sure it wasn't :naw:

Now, if you're done, maybe you can go back to one of the other awesome forums out there that are filled with tons of great people.

:naw:

Top Bottom