All My Texas Neighbors

Shaka

Spring break too far away for the meet up?

Awesome deer by the way. I would have driven laps around town, showing off that hawg.

NTXRUBICON

So it seems to me that Hidden falls is the place by the feedback given on a gather.
How many people do we have that want to go???
Time is usually what kills people on these deals but we will work on when after the holidays.

Sithwindu

3rd coast is makin a few trips up there soon! I won't be joining the trips till prob may, still need sliders before I head out to the trails

Angry Aussie

Seems like we gotta big group that's ready to go. This will be awesome. Any suggestions on when people would wanna go. We won't be able to make everyone happy but we should try to do something in January and turn it into a once a month trip if you can make it.

Angry Aussie

Anyone want to do hidden falls this weekend? I'm gonna head out and just do the light stuff cause I'll be solo and need to get new sliders. If anyone's close or has the time this weekend let me know.

lakejeep

Howdy yalllll!!!! From Mexia (ma-hay-a) for yall non Texans lol
Count me in for hidden falls. I'm all for having it sooner than later

Hobolobo

Im definitely in for some of the later trips. Gotta wait till after the little one gets here in march before SWMBO lets me out.

WHYTJK

Im thinking of hitting up Bridgeport on Saturday. If anyone wants to join let me know so we can figure out a time to meet up.

NTXRUBICON

Im thinking of hitting up Bridgeport on Saturday. If anyone wants to join let me know so we can figure out a time to meet up.

I would love to do that but my jeep is down I have been blessed with a oil leak right before Christmas that I need to fix it looks like its coming from the windage tray right above the oil pan. But it went from one small drip every other day to shit that's a bunch of oil on the garage floor. So, I guess I will be wrenching instead of wheeling this weekend

I've seen miles and miles of Texas

WHYTJK

I would love to do that but my jeep is down I have been blessed with a oil leak right before Christmas that I need to fix it looks like its coming from the windage tray right above the oil pan. But it went from one small drip every other day to shit that's a bunch of oil on the garage floor. So, I guess I will be wrenching instead of wheeling this weekend

I had a oil leak coming from the vent hole on my transmission a month ago. It started small then got bigger every time i drove my jeep. I had to replace the gasket between the oil pan spacer and engine block and also put new rtv on the oil pan, since I had the pan off.

NTXRUBICON

I had a oil leak coming from the vent hole on my transmission a month ago. It started small then got bigger every time i drove my jeep. I had to replace the gasket between the oil pan spacer and engine block and also put new rtv on the oil pan, since I had the pan off.

That's exactly what is going on with mine!
Did that fix your problem?
Because you know how oil does it starts In one place and spreads everywhere then u have no clue where the hell it's coming from

WHYTJK

That's exactly what is going on with mine!
Did that fix your problem?
Because you know how oil does it starts In one place and spreads everywhere then u have no clue where the hell it's coming from

Yes that did fix the leak I was afraid it was the rear main seal but i got lucky.

2012CrushJKU

Seems like we gotta big group that's ready to go. This will be awesome. Any suggestions on when people would wanna go. We won't be able to make everyone happy but we should try to do something in January and turn it into a once a month trip if you can make it.

I know a few people around the ft hood area that would be down to go sometime in January. As for myself just depends when because near the end of the month we'll be heading out the the King of the Hammers. If not January then we should try to make a run in February sometime.

Shaka

Aussie,

I've got relatives coming today from Virginia. I was gonna take my nephew to Hidden Falls Saturday (short notice) if you are still up for going and didn't get enough last weekend.

I also vote for sooner on the Texas meet. January sounds fine to me, plus no snake issues. I got bit once at Ft. Hood. Hate'em.

Angry Aussie

There's gonna be a huge gathering of jeeps tomorrow at hidden falls tomorrow. Sorry for late notice but if anyone is free the weather is supposed to be awesome. If anyone can make it let me know.

Top Bottom