American Honey

Chairokey

WOL is good for business. Before you know it you'll see Moby on an American Honey commercial lmaoo. I'm yet to try it but I can honestly say thanks to the Wayalife videos, Wild Turkey will most definitely make a dime off of me in the near future lol

LoPo

Caught the Bug
I always need see the AH in the videos. I need to see what all the rage is about. I'm a big craft beer and sometimes a wino drinker.

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Wild Turkey Honey is by far the best. I have had them all and American Honey is bar none the leader! I am going on my third year hooked on American Honey!

TrailBear

After seeing a bottle in every WOL video I have to try and find it on this rock in which I live! May have to order a case just to get it:)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: love seeing all the new fans of one of our most favorite drinks :clap2:

:honey:

TX_JK

I don't drink. Maybe the occasional social gathering but i've got to say this thread is seriously making me reconsider. :beer:

MTG

Caught the Bug
TX_JK said:
I don't drink. Maybe the occasional social gathering but i've got to say this thread is seriously making me reconsider. :beer:

I make it a rule to only drink in days that end in "y."

Top Bottom