American Honey

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I mix mine with diet sprite. It's too sweet to mix with a other sweetened drink. I just wish it had more alcohol content.

do a 50/50 mix with honey and wild turkey 101 - it's called a bee sting and kicks things up to 90 proof and takes the sweet edge off a bit.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
wayoflife said:
do a 50/50 mix with honey and wild turkey 101 - it's called a bee sting and kicks things up to 90 proof and takes the sweet edge off a bit.

If you want, I can get you a bottle of 190 proof Everclear (still legal in Nevada). I guess that would be an "Africanized Honey Bee Sting". :cheesy: Truth be told though, nothing good ever comes from drinking Everclear.

Nicholas

I saw this sign a few weeks ago, meant to post it sooner. There was also another smaller sign across the street but was unable to get both signs in one shot.

Attachments

• image-3292649876.jpg
    image-3292649876.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 183

Rccrwlr

Bumping an old thread. Seems fitting with all of the Honey the Cal-Bust travelers are consuming! Post your favorite Honey!

--rccrwlr

MTG

Caught the Bug
Not my favorite but I just happened to be in my garage when I saw this post and decided to take this pic.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402183284.654515.jpg

Tree Frog

Kept seeing all the American Honey shots being done in the JKX videos and really did not know what they were talking about (yeah I live under a rock).
So while on vacation down in CA. found it in a store and had to check it out. Not bad. Big time Rare Bird fan so this fit right in.

I just cant drink much, so I will be saving it for you folks.

I thought it had something to do with the Honey Badger. I guess in a way it does. If you drink enough you "Don't give a shit" either. :honey:

YKNJCK

Just saw this thread and was reading some of the old posts. Can't believe the prices being quoted. I can only find AH in a few places up here and it runs $29-$35. Looks like another reason I need to move back to the lower 48.

Top Bottom