American Honey

Like TrailBear said. Seeing in WOL video's, I had to try a bottle and found it is REALLY SMOOTH!! Keep 2 bottles on hand at all times now.

DA RUNT

Honey's on sale :thumb:

IMAG1491.jpg

Honey has friends :honey::celebrate:

IMAG1493.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
DA RUNT said:
Honey's on sale :thumb:

Honey has friends :honey::celebrate:

A lot of empties or almost empties there Runt. Seriously it looks like you may have a problem...better find more sales. ;)

DA RUNT

A lot of empties or almost empties there Runt. Seriously it looks like you may have a problem...better find more sales. ;)

Yeah I have some re-stocking to do lol, when you get to Oahu hit me up and we'll take a shot :beer:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Probably catch some crap for this, but I made a big batch of ice tea today (I stopped drinking soda and monsters). Anyway, poured myself a 1/2 and 1/2 of the tea and some honey...not bad, not bad at all.

DA RUNT

Probably catch some crap for this, but I made a big batch of ice tea today (I stopped drinking soda and monsters). Anyway, poured myself a 1/2 and 1/2 of the tea and some honey...not bad, not bad at all.

My wife said she loves that :drunkbuds:

jktubby

paid $23 on saturday... first time trying it and i got to say i'm hooked. :honey: If you have tried it you should. Thanks WOL!! :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
jktubby said:
i have a question. Do you guys refrigerate it after opening or just keep it in room tempature :D

For shots--room temp is okay.
For sipping--I keep it in the freezer.

MTG

Caught the Bug
wayoflife said:
there's no sipping this stuff :D :honey:

LOL!

I guess that sounded a bit refined. I just pour the stuff in a glass and drink it! Fortunately or unfortunately my glass is always bigger than a shot glass. :)

Rolltidejk

I mix mine with diet sprite. It's too sweet to mix with a other sweetened drink. I just wish it had more alcohol content.

Top Bottom