Andys Jeep build

nbunga

Caught the Bug
20181019_181631.jpg 20181019_181619.jpg 20181019_181559.jpg 20181019_175340.jpg 20181019_175328.jpg So I guess im gonna try out the fenderless look for a bit. Thanks to a deer at 2:30 this morning on the way to work. Only body damage is a small dent just behind the bottom rear corner of the door. So if anyone close to Indiana has some takeoffs laying around.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Man, you Indiana guys are taking them out! Depending on how long you want to wait, I’m going to swapping mine over the winter and you can have them. But if you can jump on a set prior too, go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Man, you Indiana guys are taking them out! Depending on how long you want to wait, I’m going to swapping mine over the winter and you can have them. But if you can jump on a set prior too, go for it.

Hopefully I'll have it all fixed by then. But if not I'll definitely take you up on the offer. Thanks

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Good thing those aren’t pics of it rolling! You know I’m always jealous passing you on your way home at noon but if you go to work at 0200 um no thanks. Figured you started early but damn

Yeah it's nice being done early. The bad thing is I never seem to get to bed as early as I need to. A 5 and 6 year old seem to.make time disappear.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
So my clutch pedal goes all the way to the floor without any resistance. Probably my slave cylinder right?

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I was correct in thinking my slave cylinder went out. Swapped it out this afternoon. Not too bad other than installing the rubber bushing on the end of the hose wrong twice. All back together and running like a champ. On a side note it was quite interesting driving the 20 minutes home from my kids school without a clutch.

JKbrick

I was correct in thinking my slave cylinder went out. Swapped it out this afternoon. Not too bad other than installing the rubber bushing on the end of the hose wrong twice. All back together and running like a champ. On a side note it was quite interesting driving the 20 minutes home from my kids school without a clutch.

How did you go that far without stopping? Glad it’s fixed

Top Bottom