Anvil Jeep Build - Jetlau3

jdofmemi

View attachment 340705

12 bottles of wine with room for some waters

My temp gauge is off too . Ran at 27 F all day but water didn’t freeze . Got a fridge thermometer to calibrate

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Better check the new thermometer too. I bought a cheap one and it is off by almost ten degrees.

Nice fridge, by the way.

With the ARB and a cooler there is room for food AND enough beer for the trip.

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Better check the new thermometer too. I bought a cheap one and it is off by almost ten degrees.

Nice fridge, by the way.

With the ARB and a cooler there is room for food AND enough beer for the trip.

Bought 2 cheap thermometers to make sure they were right . Fridge was reading 6 degrees colder than it actually was . Calibrated and now good.

Installed Arb plug and got the fridge secured in the rig today . Testing overnight to see how the auto shutoff battery protection feature works .

IMG_6059.jpg
IMG_6063.jpg
IMG_6065.jpg

Also got a Samsung tablet to run Gaia . Think will use the pro clip mount that Clearskies is running . If anyone else has any recommendations I’m all ears .

IMG_6066.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Bought 2 cheap thermometers to make sure they were right . Fridge was reading 6 degrees colder than it actually was . Calibrated and now good.

Installed Arb plug and got the fridge secured in the rig today . Testing overnight to see how the auto shutoff battery protection feature works .

View attachment 340859
View attachment 340860
View attachment 340861

You’ll love that fridge. It seems like a lot to pay, but once you begin using it, you’ll wish you’d had it for years.

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Thought I would get some opinions ...

Upgraded from a Teraflex 2.5” lift to evo 3” enforcer but bit of a Frankenstein process. Thought I had replaced everything but forgot about the rear track bar bracket .

Seems like the rear axle isn’t centered .. probably an inch to driver side . Could be part of the passenger side lean issue .

Do I get the evo track bar bracket ? Can same result be achieved with a synergy adjustable track bar ? This would clearly be easier if possible .. less cutting grinding etc .

Does the evo bracket differ from 3” to 4” enforcer ? Doesn’t seem like it but hard to tell from online descriptions

fiend

Caught the Bug

Upgraded from a Teraflex 2.5” lift to evo 3” enforcer but bit of a Frankenstein process. Thought I had replaced everything but forgot about the rear track bar bracket .

Seems like the rear axle isn’t centered .. probably an inch to driver side . Could be part of the passenger side lean issue .

Do I get the evo track bar bracket ? Can same result be achieved with a synergy adjustable track bar ? This would clearly be easier if possible .. less cutting grinding etc .

Does the evo bracket differ from 3” to 4” enforcer ? Doesn’t seem like it but hard to tell from online descriptions

Inch to driver side or passenger side? Lift in the rear usually shifts axle to passenger.

Anyway, adjustable track bar will enable fine tuning.

TrailHunter

Hooked

I used the EVO bracket that came with the kit... put everything where it needs to be... maybe someone else can chime in... but the bracket moves the track bar up a bit to also help correct angles... I would think thats better than just an adjustable bar.

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
I used the EVO bracket that came with the kit... put everything where it needs to be... maybe someone else can chime in... but the bracket moves the track bar up a bit to also help correct angles... I would think thats better than just an adjustable bar.

Yah just wondering how different the axle side mounting locAtion is between the Teraflex bracket and the evo one . Would be ridiculous to get a new bracket and find out it is almost the same

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
IMG_6128.jpg

Swapped in 4” plush rides in the rear . Before was running 3” plush rides with 2” spacers and back was noticeably lower . I seem to have gained 2.5” inches by swapping in 1 inch higher springs and now the back is higher .

Lol can’t get this thing level .

Everything I’ve read is evo springs sag so will just let it settle for 6 months and see where we are.

Also got HD sway bar links and an Adams drive shaft swapped in

IMG_6126.jpg
IMG_6111.jpg
IMG_6112.jpg

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I think it looks great! Hopefully they settle a little and help level it out a bit. Looks awesome the way it’s sits now though.

Top Bottom