Anvil Jeep Build - Jetlau3

Ddays

Hooked
Looks good! Mine has a rake as well - I think they look better with it. Plus as mentioned with a bunch of gear it doesn't sag so bag.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Looks good Dan.. I see you have a rear trackbar bracket... I’ll measure the height of the EVO bracket tomorrow so you can compare.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Looks good Dan.. I see you have a rear trackbar bracket... I’ll measure the height of the EVO bracket tomorrow so you can compare.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Yes thanks man this is what I was looking for . If height is close then I will just get a synergy adj track bar rather than go through effort of swapping brackets . [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I think both before and after pictures look good, but if you are really particular you could get the ACOS system to dial in the height of the front to match the rear (it has a 2” range).

Last edited:

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Good idea. I think your good on the ride height. Is that with all your gear in it? They will settle just a bit.

Yah standard gear including fluids and oils, tools, 2 chairs, cleaning supplies, and the fridge in the back . Doesn’t include camping gear or extra cooler for beer :)

I was worried about the rake at first but now think I’m happy where it’s sitting

wjtstudios

Hooked
I think the rake looks good and it’s nice when the rear settles level when you fully loaded verses sagging.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Thanks both . The TF one is just under 4” eye to eye . With a measuring tape flat on top of the tire .. wheel well to outer lug is 17.75” on driver side and 17.25” on passenger side.

So axle is shifted driver side. But only off .25.

Gonna just leave it for now .

Maybe work on rockstars next instead

IMG_6142.jpg

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
IMG_6163.jpg
IMG_6162.jpg

ProClip mount for IPhone and Gaia (Samsung tablet) came in . Like not having to reach up to windshield to modify directions or change music like with the other magnetic holder .

Top Bottom