Any experience with metal cloak??

pastorwug

The only thing I've purchased from Metal Cloak is their $14 swaybar motor relocation bolt - they were very nice about selling me a $1 bolt for $14 plus shipping.

moorecb3

All gears are made in the same place i think wayalife said and just have different names stamped on them.

I think I remember seeing that, Still I don't think its a bad price at all. I feel that thats gonna be worth it because right now even with only 33s the 3.21 are kinda aweful lets just say i get about 10mpg city and 15highway and thats with no added weight yet

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
As other have pointed out check out hinrich's build. He has the 3" enforcer with 37 and it looks and rides amazing! Trust me I have been for a ride. If you going to do 35's then eventually do 37's the 3" enforcer is your best bet. It's an easy install in your driveway, comes with everything you need, and most importantly you will learn A LOT about your jeep by doing it yourself!

Sent from my iPhone

K9wells

Well i do have the MC 2.5" ARB lift running 35s it was a fairly easy install as long as you have common sense do to the fact their instructions suck! That being said their costumer service is amazing to deal with. I did/do have an issue that i was/am feeling in the rearend have not figured it out yet its making a popping noise when making turns. The ride quality is good, flex is decent. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396122593.707778.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396122568.993499.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396122543.506134.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396122543.506134.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 214

noroad

I think I remember seeing that, Still I don't think its a bad price at all. I feel that thats gonna be worth it because right now even with only 33s the 3.21 are kinda aweful lets just say i get about 10mpg city and 15highway and thats with no added weight yet

Wow i get 13.2mpg on 37s and 3.21s

Armydog

I only have MC sliders and rear fender mounts ( no flares ) on my TJR. customer service was outstanding, but going a different route with the lift...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

moorecb3

hinrich's build is awesome I like how that jeep looks a lot, So I just did some searching around, And If I have to end up taking it somewhere for the work I actually found a place that will install any parts I order!

Leocon

hinrich's build is awesome I like how that jeep looks a lot, So I just did some searching around, And If I have to end up taking it somewhere for the work I actually found a place that will install any parts I order!

There are so many people on here that run the enforcer and, know it inside out, if there is not a write-up on it im sure they would be more than happy to help you out, all the way to which tools to lay out...

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Where you located? I'm sure there are aome around you that would be willing to help with the install

Sent from my iPhone

moorecb3

Alright So after talking to a friend of mine I found a shop not even a mile from me that I didn't know about, that actually has a very good reputation, they didn't try to see me stuff i didn't want yay! I talked to the guy and He said he would install anything I wanted, Said they he would match the price of 4wd.com's rock crawler lifts that are 20 percent off right now, Evo was my first choice but that price is kinda hard to turn down, So if I'm unhappy with the springs ill just order the eve springs in a few months. So my debate is now do I go with 2.5 in or 3.5in, god choices are so hard.

noroad

Alright So after talking to a friend of mine I found a shop not even a mile from me that I didn't know about, that actually has a very good reputation, they didn't try to see me stuff i didn't want yay! I talked to the guy and He said he would install anything I wanted, Said they he would match the price of 4wd.com's rock crawler lifts that are 20 percent off right now, Evo was my first choice but that price is kinda hard to turn down, So if I'm unhappy with the springs ill just order the eve springs in a few months. So my debate is now do I go with 2.5 in or 3.5in, god choices are so hard.

2.5 = good to go if it is really only 2.5(most come out to be more like 3 on a 2dr) well a 3.5 = new driveshafts front and back just remember

moorecb3

2.5 = good to go if it is really only 2.5(most come out to be more like 3 on a 2dr) well a 3.5 = new driveshafts front and back just remember

Yeah thats what I was thinking, There is some other stuff I want to get done before I get driveshafts, If the 2.5 ended up sitting around 3.5 id be okay with thats thats around where I want to be, but Im afraid the 3.5 might put me way to high with a 2dr.

Actually what I was thinking after doing some math last night, On the 4wd web site all of the individual parts are 20 percent off as well as the kits so I could actually piece their flex kit together but get the eve enforcer springs instead of rk springs, and pretty much have the enforcer for a lot cheaper

noroad

Yeah thats what I was thinking, There is some other stuff I want to get done before I get driveshafts, If the 2.5 ended up sitting around 3.5 id be okay with thats thats around where I want to be, but Im afraid the 3.5 might put me way to high with a 2dr.

Actually what I was thinking after doing some math last night, On the 4wd web site all of the individual parts are 20 percent off as well as the kits so I could actually piece their flex kit together but get the eve enforcer springs instead of rk springs, and pretty much have the enforcer for a lot cheaper

You might want to call on that they lable it as up to 20% off and dont need to give you the 20 off as for the lift if you want 37s 2.5 will be hard to do.might just want to save up and do it when you can get all the right parts!

moorecb3

You might want to call on that they lable it as up to 20% off and dont need to give you the 20 off as for the lift if you want 37s 2.5 will be hard to do.might just want to save up and do it when you can get all the right parts!

Thats something else Ive been thinking about I really want 37s but at the same time Im trying to talk myself out of it because I know that I really don't need them while I'm still in school haha! decisions are such a struggle

moorecb3

And with the 20 percent off thing online it says 20 percent off, so the shop down the road is going to match that and give me 20 percent the rk products as well, I went thru the trouble doing the math to make sure it was all correct so i guess its a good deal

So, Ive been pretty set on the evo enforcer kit here lately, I recently was at my local 4x4 shop and they have awesome deals on metal cloak products, does anyone have any experience with their lifts?

I run the metalcloak game changer lite and really like it. I have about 10k miles on it so far with no complaints.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom