Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Sucks even more with kids... guaranteed they wont be allowed back to school without it. Looks like we will be homeschooling... or moving. This country is going backwards.

It will never be federally mandated (for now, I’m learn never to say never now), I’ve been talking to both republicans and dems in the US Congress and they are at this point staying out of it. Both sides said that states may be where the requirements are put in place. Mostly in the public schools systems and in public employment. We’ll see what tomorrow brings, it seems to change everyday. But no one in my family will be receiving an unproven vaccine, we’ll find a quiet place in the woods to ride this insanity out.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jesse3638

Hooked
Yay! This stupid fucking state is closing again. There goes all the small businesses. My barber told me on Saturday if they are forced to close their doors again they will most likely close for good. They have been in business for 35 years and don't want to bear the burden of paying their rent with no income to cover it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Yay! This stupid fucking state is closing again. There goes all the small businesses. My barber told me on Saturday if they are forced to close their doors again they will most likely close for good. They have been in business for 35 years and don't want to bear the burden of paying their rent with no income to cover it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have my barbers number, even know I over pay him for cutting my hairs. I plan on going to his house for a cut.

IMG_8428.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sharkey

Word Ninja

At some point all of these shuddered businesses need to band together and file a class action lawsuit claiming a 5th Amendment taking without just compensation (inverse condemnation). Even if a court only found a temporary taking, it is still compensable.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom