Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m seeing this entirely different as it comes to the protestors. Instead of using them as a reason for a spike(which I understand the media is not). I feel we should use it is a reason why everything should open back up. Even in close proximity amongst thousands of people the covid 19 virus barely had an uptick.

edit**
“Uptick” from an unknown number. And the word “rise” or “spike”are essentially meaningless in today’s news broadcasts.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I’m seeing this entirely different as it comes to the protestors. Instead of using them as a reason for a spike(which I understand the media is not). I feel we should use it is a reason why everything should open back up. Even in close proximity amongst thousands of people the covid 19 virus barely had an uptick.

edit**
“Uptick” from an unknown number. And the word “rise” or “spike”are essentially meaningless in today’s news broadcasts.

Black people cant get Covid. They already have their own diseases.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK_0311

Interesting this doctor is on the news, just not all of the news networks. CNN here in the USA doesn’t even register her name on their site but the CNNs across the globe rare reporting on her. Wonder why the local CNN is not covering her.

IMG_1396.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Interesting this doctor is on the news, just not all of the news networks. CNN here in the USA doesn’t even register her name on their site but the CNNs across the globe rare reporting on her. Wonder why the local CNN is not covering her.

View attachment 350321

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Have you not figured out that CNN is the most liberal biased “news” channel out there.

JKbrick

You better get tested. Might be the Rona. [emoji23]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

The lady that works for me said the hospital where her daughter works in Michigan will test you, if your positive they have you come back in a week. If you test positive still they count it as a new case. So apparently the numbers are positive tests not the number of people with Rona

BaddestCross

The lady that works for me said the hospital where her daughter works in Michigan will test you, if your positive they have you come back in a week. If you test positive still they count it as a new case. So apparently the numbers are positive tests not the number of people with Rona

Shocker [emoji849]

There's a lot of bad numbers floating around.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

jdofmemi

That's all about the money.

I bet they get a certain amount for every positive test.

I just read today that the county I'm in has administered just over 300,000+/- tests. Of those, 28,000+/- were positive. So less than 10% positive, and only a small percent of those get hospitalized. I don't recall that number, but it was something near 10% of the positive cases, or 1% of those tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom