Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKbrick

At least in Mi you are not breaking the law carrying while wearing a mask because of Covid unless you are committing a crime.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I never leave home without carrying and have almost avoided masking up, it looks like we will have to wear them in most places here starting Monday, so I’ll be a mask wearing concealed carrying bandit

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Well started my return to work.. Stuck in a hotel room in Philadelphia for 3 to 4 weeks. 1 week down. Oh it gets pretty warm here in PA. Humidity sucks.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's been brutal here in the past 3 weeks. Humidity does indeed suck balls. :sFun_hot:
We hit 98 here today in Western Pa and the past week has been in the mid 90's and above 50% humidity. In the mornings it is up in the high 70% range. Philly is worse than we are a lot of times. Weebz was at 101 in Maryland today.

WJCO

Meme King
So, I'm hearing that if 80% of the population wore masks, the virus would disappear.....

So why didn't it disappear when we were locked up for 2 months with little to no human contact?

Derp......

WJCO

Meme King
Another mask fact:

The 'experts' are saying that a mask should be worn not to protect yourself but rather to protect others in case you have the virus. Next time you're working on sanding a wood project or concrete project and wearing a respirator.....just remember, it's not about protecting your lungs from the dust; rather it is to protect the dust outside from the air in your lungs.

f8deef878867dee11b7a15a0a55765b4.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Another mask fact:

The 'experts' are saying that a mask should be worn not to protect yourself but rather to protect others in case you have the virus. Next time you're working on sanding a wood project or concrete project and wearing a respirator.....just remember, it's not about protecting your lungs from the dust; rather it is to protect the dust outside from the air in your lungs.

View attachment 350497

View attachment 350498
Haha...Well yes if you're wearing a cloth or surgical mask. N95 or P100 protect you. Its funny how people don't understand how masks and respirators work they just go along with what they are told. We need a wayalife anti-mask shirt.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Haha...Well yes if you're wearing a cloth or surgical mask. N95 or P100 protect you. Its funny how people don't understand how masks and respirators work they just go along with what they are told. We need a wayalife anti-mask shirt.

Case and point. This popped up on my wife's Facebook feed. Don't know the couple, but I doubt a mask is protecting her. I don't wish anyone to get sick or lose their life, however if they were so concerned about getting sick why did they go on vacation a month ago? Thays the issue im having. Its not my job to keep others safe. Its my job to keep myself and family safe using the information provided.

IMG_26281.jpeg

Exactly Jessie. That’s what I’ve been bitching about this entire time. I get very annoyed with these fucks pulling the worried card and demanding for masks yet they have spent zero days sheltered at home. Two weeks ago at a gas station a fat lady walking out with a bag of chips and a 12 pack of bud light had the balls to approach me to only say “you forgot your mask”. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
The whole mask thing is just so stupid. It's just a way to give a visible presence to a problem that no longer really exists. Sure, "cases" are on the rise but so is testing. Across the board, "deaths" are on the decline and recoveries are on the climb but no on in the MSM seems to be talking about that.

I'll be honest, it annoyed me to no end that companies like Costco implemented their own mask rule a while back but as a private business, I could respect their decision to do so. It is their right just as it is my right not to shop there. What's really pissing me off is the GOVERNMENT "mandating" this shit and forcing everyone to just shut up and obey. Even worse, they're essentially using this mask bullshit to pit Americans against each other and get loyalists to rat out anyone who doesn't comply. This is the kind of shit East Germans lived through during the cold war and North Koreans still live through today.

[emoji1319]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom