Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsouder53

Hooked
One of my wife’s co-workers went to go get tested. He did all of the paper work but I guess the line was so long to physically get tested and he didn’t want to wait, so he left. His test apparently came back positive [emoji23] even though he didn’t get tested. Sounds pretty accurate

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Newsom just further fucked the California economy and education of youths. I expect Sisolak will follow suit in Nevada.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Newsom just further fucked the California economy and education of youths. I expect Sisolak will follow suit in Nevada.

I really hate the fact that you're probably right especially being that there is ZERO proof of a need for it. I just checked the Southern Nevada Health District to see how Clark County is doing, you know, because that's where Vegas is and nobody cares what goes on in a rural county, AND, here's what they show going on in terms of "hospitalizations".

hospital.jpg

Of course, everyone and their mother only wants to obsess about "cases" but even that had been relatively flat since the 29th and is on it's way down now.

cases.jpg

ALL THIS IS BULLSHIT

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another thing that's total bullshit is how Sisolak has been demanding businesses and their employees to be mask nazis. Because law enforcement has openly stated that they will NOT enforce mask mandates, this asshole has been siccing OSHA on businesses that don't comply.

osha.jpg

The thing that I don't get is that I tried going to the Walmart and Home Depot that got slapped with a fine and both were adamant about the need for masks. I wound up leaving because of it. I can only assume some karen saw someone inside the store without a mask on and decided to call big brother. :naw:

BaddestCross

Walmart corporate made it mandatory across all stores everywhere regardless of state requirements (or lack thereof) today. Not sure about Home Depot.

The email I received...

Dear valued customer,

From the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, our priority has been the health and safety of both you and our associates.

Starting Monday, July 20, we will require all customers to wear a face covering while shopping in our stores. According to the CDC and other health officials, COVID-19 can be spread by people who do not have symptoms and don’t know they are infected. This is a simple step that we and other retailers are taking to help protect your safety and the safety of others.

You may already be wearing a face covering while you shop. In fact, about 65 percent of our stores are located in areas where there is some form of government mandate on face coverings.

We’ll have a health ambassador stationed near the entrance of our stores to help remind you of this policy. The ambassadors will be identifiable by their black polo shirts.

We also encourage you to try our pickup and delivery services, which do not require the use of a mask. Sign up through our app or Walmart.com.

Thank you for being an important part of the Walmart family, and for your help in ensuring that shopping at our stores is a safe experience for all.

-The Walmart Customer Care Team

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Walmart corporate made it mandatory across all stores everywhere regardless of state requirements (or lack thereof) today. Not sure about Home Depot.

The email I received...

Dear valued customer,

From the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, our priority has been the health and safety of both you and our associates.

Starting Monday, July 20, we will require all customers to wear a face covering while shopping in our stores. According to the CDC and other health officials, COVID-19 can be spread by people who do not have symptoms and don’t know they are infected. This is a simple step that we and other retailers are taking to help protect your safety and the safety of others.

You may already be wearing a face covering while you shop. In fact, about 65 percent of our stores are located in areas where there is some form of government mandate on face coverings.

We’ll have a health ambassador stationed near the entrance of our stores to help remind you of this policy. The ambassadors will be identifiable by their black polo shirts.

We also encourage you to try our pickup and delivery services, which do not require the use of a mask. Sign up through our app or Walmart.com.

Thank you for being an important part of the Walmart family, and for your help in ensuring that shopping at our stores is a safe experience for all.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

They started funneling everyone through one entrance and exit at mine again. It's so goddam stupid. and those stickers at each aisle telling you which way you can go..:rolleyes2:

WJCO

Meme King

The email I received...

Dear valued customer,

I bet if everyone stopped shopping at stores that required masks, they'd suddenly change their tone. It has to do with being political heroes and has nothing to do with safety. All these corporations are political whores who want to look like safety freaks but could really give a flying fuck about humanity. Watch if their cash flow stopped because people who don't want to wear masks won't visit their stores and they would suddenly say masks are optional. Just like Gavinland; if everyone moved out of his state because of his tyrannical behavior, he'd change gears quick-style. Fucking hypocrites.

jesse3638

Hooked
I was out camping for the last 3 days in the Sequoia NF. It was refreshing being out of cell coverage and no news. The people wearing masks around the campground were comical. We visited the trail of 100 giants and one lady not wearing a mask was walking straight at me. I didn't have one on she froze like a deer in the headlights because the trail dead ended and she had no where to go. She stopped and expected me to let her by. I kept on walking and she gave me the nastiest look, then turned her back, and buried her face in her shirt. I actually turned around laughing to look at my wife to see if she saw it. Here are some pics of the trip.

The tree the kids are standing on will probably be placed on the Covid-19 casualty list. 20200716_141904.jpg 20200716_142114.jpg 20200716_142152.jpg 20200716_152202.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I was out camping for the last 3 days in the Sequoia NF. It was refreshing being out of cell coverage and no news. The people wearing masks around the campground were comical. We visited the trail of 100 giants and one lady not wearing a mask was walking straight at me. I didn't have one on she froze like a deer in the headlights because the trail dead ended and she had no where to go. She stopped and expected me to let her by. I kept on walking and she gave me the nastiest look, then turned her back, and buried her face in her shirt. I actually turned around laughing to look at my wife to see if she saw it. Here are some pics of the trip.

The tree the kids are standing on will probably be placed on the Covid-19 casualty list. View attachment 350372 View attachment 350373 View attachment 350374 View attachment 350375

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great pictures! Must of been nice to get away from all (most) of the nonsense for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom