aTX's Tru WW Evo bolt on coilover build

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Small thing really, but I like the bumper stuff being silver/grey rather than the usual black. Little details like that make the whole package better, well done!

aTX427

Ha! That’s bad ass. Looks awesome man.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you. I would rather have used a Trektop, but got a killer deal on a '17 soft top. The good news is that the Trektop Glide will work with the Genright cage if anyone is interested.

Small thing really, but I like the bumper stuff being silver/grey rather than the usual black. Little details like that make the whole package better, well done!

Thank you. I actually hated this Greystone silver and had black parts at one end point. It wasn't until I decided to go all aluminum that it started to work visually for me as well.

Awesome Jeep you built yourself man, enjoy [emoji106]

It would have been WAY easier to write a check and I am sure it would have come out better by a professional shop, but I know everything about the configuration should anything go wrong in the field and despite my OCD, it's mine - flaws and all. :beer:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Thank you. I would rather have used a Trektop, but got a killer deal on a '17 soft top. The good news is that the Trektop Glide will work with the Genright cage if anyone is interested.

Thank you. I actually hated this Greystone silver and had black parts at one end point. It wasn't until I decided to go all aluminum that it started to work visually for me as well.

It would have been WAY easier to write a check and I am sure it would have come out better by a professional shop, but I know everything about the configuration should anything go wrong in the field and despite my OCD, it's mine - flaws and all. :beer:

Writing a check wouldn’t be as satisfying as figuring this out yourself though.

aTX427

We started out on Poison Spyder Mesa, but couldn't get past the Wall. It was a block of ice, so we turned around and drive south to Flat Iron Mesa, which turned out to be a fun trail with a few great obstacles.

IMG_1521.JPG
IMG_1527.JPG
IMG_1528.JPG
IMG_1530.JPG
IMG_1525.JPG
IMG_1531.JPG

Top Bottom