aTX's Tru WW Evo bolt on coilover build

Jackal01

Lol homophobe much? I can get into disagreements without my friends coming in and holding my balls. You and your friends cannot. There is a big difference. Let your friend step the fuck up and explain shit for himself.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Not at all. Just don't see the point in comments like that. And even if I was, so what? Anyway, me and my friends don't resort to insults straight out of the gate in a disagreement because we don't have the mental capacity and maturity of a thirteen year old. But keep it up man. Apparently you're a somebody here because of that and that means a lot to you.

"You're fucking edgy and cool. You're the coolest fucking guy at Shenanigans".

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Not at all. Just don't see the point in comments like that. And even if I was, so what? Anyway, me and my friends don't resort to insults straight out of the gate in a disagreement because we don't have the mental capacity and maturity of a thirteen year old. But keep it up man. Apparently you're a somebody here because of that and that means a lot to you.

"You're fucking edgy and cool. You're the coolest fucking guy at Shenanigans".

Since it’s apparent that reading is not a strong point for you, here is what I posted. Simply that I have had multiple failures on nitto’s and know exactly how they happened.

That is where your buddies all jumped in and had something to say. I didn’t quote anyone, I didn’t call anyone out, I didn’t call any of you retards, retards, I simply stated a fact. And my mental capacity is much more than thirteen. It’s a lot closer to 16.

I’ve had multiple tires get punctured and I know exactly how each happened. They have all been nitto’s.

Cool story

Sent from my SM-G892U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I stubbed my toe the other day. It was a leg from our coffee table. That makes me a good walker.

I guess puncturing tires is just a part of wheeling and sharing your experience on a forum is not out of the ordinary.

MTG

Caught the Bug
But then, I probably don't have as much experience as you do.

I think what you and Overlander have failed to recognize is that EVERYTHING in Texas is bigger, better, harder and more challenging. Just ask any Texan and they'll just tell ya-all how it is! For example, if you ask a Texan, Texas has the largest geographical land mass in the United States (excluding Alaska of course). Likewise, if you ask a Texan, Texas has the largest population in the United States (excluding California of course). Therefore if you apply the same logic to wheeling, they have the hardest obstacles, sharpest rocks, roughest terrain, and most challenging 2 day adventures in the United States. Your experience of wheeling the western united states (i.e. outside of the great state of Texas) is irrelevant to the discussion. When was the last time you wheeled for 2 whole days? Exactly. :yup:

I think what you and Overlander have failed to recognize is that EVERYTHING in Texas is bigger, better, harder and more challenging. Just ask any Texan and they'll just tell ya-all how it is! For example, if you ask a Texan, Texas has the largest geographical land mass in the United States (excluding Alaska of course). Likewise, if you ask a Texan, Texas has the largest population in the United States (excluding California of course). Therefore if you apply the same logic to wheeling, they have the hardest obstacles, sharpest rocks, roughest terrain, and most challenging 2 day adventures in the United States. Your experience of wheeling the western united states (i.e. outside of the great state of Texas) is irrelevant to the discussion. When was the last time you wheeled for 2 whole days? Exactly. :yup:

No one said anything of the sort. So this massive well thought out post of yours is completely useless. Congratulations.

Top Bottom