Bitter taste about this forum...

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks for a more productive answer. It's the people saying I'm being a pussy is what I'm talking about.

We can give you advice AND still think you're being pussy. Just saying. 😉 Doesn't mean you always have to be a pussy. Doesn't mean you have to take the advice either.

I'm not being a douche.... I just feel like it's easy to get judged. I'm trying to learn more about this forum so I can contribute as much a possible. Your response is exactly what I'm talking about. I'm asking for help to learn how the forum works and I'm told not to be a douche.... Just kind of rude if you ask me.

Well... I see this going downhill directly. Sounds a lot like you're asking for attention, careful what you ask for, you might not like what you get.

relayer4u

AND, when you are trying to be funny, add a LOL at the end :bleh:!

Now go watch Grand Torino again and pretend you are the Chinese kid learning to talk to the barber!

LOL!!!

:beer:

K.D.C.H

:cheesy: ok just read your other thread. Yes you're being a pussy, yes you are kind of a douche and yes you are getting close to the top of Wayalife's most unwanted list.

Hope next week goes better for you if you're even still around.

longarmwj

For once I'm actually early to one of these. But I don't think starting a thread that indirectly bashes the people on the forum is really in your favor. I'm new to wayalife but I'm not new to forums, I've been using them sense I was 13 for various hobbies and interest (started with a Test Drive Unlimited Forum back in like 2006). I've been banned from places and made a fool outta myself on other forums for things I thought were totally innocent, but one thing I learned quickly is that starting a thread specifically for talking about how you don't like the forum or an aspect of the forum typically doesn't go in the favor of the OP.

Pyro1415

Your more of an intention whore than my freshman year girlfriend... Read the rules... Common sense and when people know what they're talking about, shut up and listen... Oh and get the sand out of your vagina, people are assholes it's how life works.

thechrisjones

Guess I went about this the wrong way and many took it the wrong way. I will check out the rules page. I didn't intentionally post this thread to cause an uproar or stir the pot however I believe it did. Sorry guys

Hope everyone has a awesome week!

dillard09

Hey bro, just relax and have a sense of humor. Most of the guys on here like to have fun. We love our jeeps, jeep lifestyle and just having a good time. Don't take everything everyone says as an attack on you.

dillard09

That's why I like this forum. It has rules and they make people follow them. You don't get some people trying to push a product on you because they have a alternative motive. You get real people talking about what works and what doesn't based on their experience.

thechrisjones

Totally agree... This forum has been extremely helpful and I'm thankful of its existence! I just need to learn more about the operations of using a forum. You live you learn!

Happy cinco de mayo!!

georgi.photo

Yea I've been on this site for 4 months. Look at my post..... I've used this site to get advice. I'm just now asking because I just read a thread full of shit talking about people and what they are doing wrong on this forum. Like stated earlier look for lead way and or advice.

Dude, Seriously? If you NEED to ask how to behave, then why even bother. What you need to do is go to your local sporting goods store and see if you can get some duck feathers and some gator skin. Those two are staples in being able to live in big boy world...Now, grab a shot glass, fill it with American Honey, raise the glass, and drink it. Welcome to the wayalife.

Top Bottom