Bitter taste about this forum...

K.D.C.H

...and when people know what they're talking about, shut up and listen...

This is experience coning coming from a guy who wanted to throw a locker and 5:13 or 5:38's onto an unreinforced D30 with 37's ;)

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26577-JK-dana-30-locked-and-geared

Guess I went about this the wrong way and many took it the wrong way. I will check out the rules page. I didn't intentionally post this thread to cause an uproar or stir the pot however I believe it did. Sorry guys

Hope everyone has a awesome week!

No one took it the wrong way, people only took it the way you presented it. If you really want to be here then man up and as mentioned before, grab some thicker skin. Oh and remember that people around here have really good memories about those who skyline themselves :D

Depending on the severity of the thread will determine how long they remember it. It is what it is

Pyro1415

This is experience coning coming from a guy who wanted to throw a locker and 5:13 or 5:38's onto an unreinforced D30 with 37's ;)

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26577-JK-dana-30-locked-and-geared

No one took it the wrong way, people only took it the way you presented it. If you really want to be here then man up and as mentioned before, grab some thicker skin. Oh and remember that people around here have really good memories about those who skyline themselves :D

Depending on the severity of the thread will determine how long they remember it. It is what it is

Key word wanted lol, I would have reinforced the d30 lol. Do you know how much shipping is to Germany....

Now I'm just going to pr44 run it till I get 40s and keep running it till it blows up.

In all seriousness, if you read all the threads about people getting burned down, its because the deserved it. Being here for the wrong reasons and drawing attention for those same reasons will yield shitty results. I promise.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
In all seriousness, if you read all the threads about people getting burned down, its because the deserved it. Being here for the wrong reasons and drawing attention for those same reasons will yield shitty results. I promise.

I gotta agree with this.

MarkW13

Well said!

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug

Yep. Well said.

LeighP

Don't make a thread about "how sensitive we are here" and how we "scrutinize very quickly" and just be a normal person looking to get advice and give it. But be prepared to back up your claims because if you're full of shit you'll get called out on it.

Summary: Don't be a douche!

Pretty much have to agree.......I've been here about a year, haven't had any issues, though I've seen a long line of butt hurt posters getting offended over nothing..... :thinking:

Petthefish

I have had to post this twice today I may have to Order a case to hand out

butthurt-cream-dawgmaspatentedbutthurtcream1.jpg

does costco sell it in bulk?

BlackHawk08jk

Don't make a thread about "how sensitive we are here" and how we "scrutinize very quickly" and just be a normal person looking to get advice and give it. But be prepared to back up your claims because if you're full of shit you'll get called out on it.

Summary: Don't be a douche!

Hey I'll be sensitive if I want😁 and I don't want to be normal lol.

DH2002

The only thing that pisses me off about this forum is that I have to come up with more excuses to the wife to spend more money on the jeep.... 👍

Top Bottom