Bitter taste about this forum...

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hey, this is a bitter taste thread not a how to buy parts and trick your spouse into thinking you've had them or need them. Back on topic, it makes me bitter how we always derail a thread :cheesy:

It makes me bitter when people like you spoil the fun and get things back on track.

Talk about going full retard on a few areas here.

Wives wanting parts installed so they get the garage space back. LOL!!

Keep your garage an organized mess with no less than 3 projects going at any one time. Gasoline containers, tool boxes and a drain pan with old ATF in different strategically placed corners or areas of easy access.
Never and I mean never give in on garage space. It will start with a small box or two. Next thing you know it's over run with Xmas junk, clothes, and shoes.
The moment you give in on that you might as well move and try again.

#rulethegaragewithanironfist

Trail JK

Lol, Mrs Jags told my wife how to hide clothes purchases from her husband. She said the same thing you did!

She told her to say, oh I've had that for awhile. I've just never worn it.

Next time you buy a part, tell her you have had it for awhile, you just haven't had the time to install it.

Hey! This was lady talk! Nothing is sacred anymore. Lol

JAGS

Hooked
Talk about going full retard on a few areas here.

Wives wanting parts installed so they get the garage space back. LOL!!

Keep your garage an organized mess with no less than 3 projects going at any one time. Gasoline containers, tool boxes and a drain pan with old ATF in different strategically placed corners or areas of easy access.
Never and I mean never give in on garage space. It will start with a small box or two. Next thing you know it's over run with Xmas junk, clothes, and shoes.
The moment you give in on that you might as well move and try again.

#rulethegaragewithanironfist

Ha. The box is the least of things taking up space. At one point I actually thought I'd park the jeep in there. Lol.

Top Bottom