Build of my JKU

wjtstudios

Hooked
That’s great the shipped it to you in the middle of all this. Good luck with the install.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

A.J.

That’s pretty. Timken or whichever Parts store has the best warranty. Keep your receipt. I used to carry a spare. That way when you kill one you can just change it out and exchange it. I think I replaced 5 over a four year period and only paid for one pair originally. Still have a good used one on the shelf. Lol!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks, I do have a 1.5 inch I can throw on. Should I not worry about that bump stop bending with so much cylinder tube exposed?

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don’t really think there is a difference if you add the 1.5” lower and lift the bump or leave it as is and no lower stop. It’s still cycling the same.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

MericaMade

Well everything was going good until a hub bolt snapped off in the hub and I cant find the spindle nuts. So trying to source a new hub, 1 hub bolt, and two spindle nuts.:mad:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well everything was going good until a hub bolt snapped off in the hub and I cant find the spindle nuts. So trying to source a new hub, 1 hub bolt, and two spindle nuts.:mad:

I have the hub bolts if you need the 13mm 12point ones. And what spindle nut? The axle shaft nut?

I can send you the hub bolts if you need.

MericaMade

I have the hub bolts if you need the 13mm 12point ones. And what spindle nut? The axle shaft nut?

I can send you the hub bolts if you need.

Yes the 13point and axle shaft nut. Gonna swing by the dealership in a little bit to see if they have them. If not I'll let you know. Thanks for the offer.

Thankfully the hub bolt broke off in the bad wheel hub.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom