Build of my JKU

MericaMade

Finally......

Had to get creative with bump stops. Just used an old Fox coil perch as the new top mount.

I tried putting the bigger mount on the bottom of the bump stopped but the coil wouldent fit over it.

Still need to get a few more parts from Bubba but waiting for the wife goes back to work before I spend any more money.

20200404_134659.jpg 20200404_134707.jpg 20200404_134716.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
Not sure how I missed your rig thread...looking great. How you repurposed those oem hood latches on your rear deck was pretty slick...

MericaMade

Anybody got any good tips to get the air compressor to stop purging. I bought the steel cable airline from Poly Performance and I get about 2-3 minutes before the compressor purges are for about half a second with the Locker on.

When I turn the locker off I don't get any air purges with ARB compressor.

I've done the soap test and see the leak is between the canister and the solenoid and cant get it to stop.

I have taking everything apart, cleaned the threads, use thread tape and thinking about running silicone around each air fitting.

Last edited:

Heholua

Anybody got any good tips to get the air compressor to stop purging. I bought the steel cable airline from Poly Performance and I get about 2-3 minutes before the compressor purges are for about half a second with the Locker on.

When I turn the locker off I don't get any air purges with ARB compressor.

I've done the soap test and see the leak is between the canister and the solenoid and cant get it to stop.

I have taking everything apart, cleaned the threads, use thread tape and thinking about running silicone around each air fitting.

Maybe try some pipe dope or rtv on the threads.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

So I put a few hundred miles on the Jeep since the axle install. The tie rod the track bar ang ball joints are all brand new. My front Caster is right at 7 degrees but the Jeep seems to float around more than it did before. At what point is too much Caster bad?

BaddestCross

So I put a few hundred miles on the Jeep since the axle install. The tie rod the track bar ang ball joints are all brand new. My front Caster is right at 7 degrees but the Jeep seems to float around more than it did before. At what point is too much Caster bad?

The point where it starts fucking with your steering.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

wjtstudios

Hooked

What’s your tire pressure at?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom