Building of Defcon 3

Defcon3JKU

Hope you at least got to keep some of your aftermarket parts.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea I did. But I'm not installing anything except headlights, soft top, and I'm going to use stock bumper for now with my winch. About to order the Evo leveling kit, then I'll be leaving it alone for a while. Taking my time with this one. Going a different route with my build than Defcon3.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Defcon3JKU

What was wrong with it? Your new one looks really nice, is it one with the better front axle?

The Rubicon Recon has the upgrades, mine is just a Hardrock. Well, the other one had a new motor installed shortly after owning it and then had some little electrical issues that kept popping up here and there. On the way to trade it in all the lights on the passenger side stopped working and sometimes you would just lose all power while driving. The warranty was almost up on it, so me and the wife decided we can get out of this one now and get the one we really want anyways. I always wanted the sand type color and this one was a great deal. We got $6,000 off list price plus $3,000 more than my Jeep KBB for. Highly recommend Landmark in Atlanta. Thank goodness they didn't even start mine up before the trade was done. My local dealership sucks, so if we ever had an issue that we couldn't make happen while they had it, it was just a nothing is wrong response. I will travel for warranty work now.

JKbrick

The Rubicon Recon has the upgrades, mine is just a Hardrock. Well, the other one had a new motor installed shortly after owning it and then had some little electrical issues that kept popping up here and there. On the way to trade it in all the lights on the passenger side stopped working and sometimes you would just lose all power while driving. The warranty was almost up on it, so me and the wife decided we can get out of this one now and get the one we really want anyways. I always wanted the sand type color and this one was a great deal. We got $6,000 off list price plus $3,000 more than my Jeep KBB for. Highly recommend Landmark in Atlanta. Thank goodness they didn't even start mine up before the trade was done. My local dealership sucks, so if we ever had an issue that we couldn't make happen while they had it, it was just a nothing is wrong response. I will travel for warranty work now.

Wow, sounds like a good decision, good color too [emoji106]

Top Bottom