Building of Defcon 3

Defcon3JKU

What was done to your rig this week?

Got my skins done on driver side this weekend. I have all the holes drilled and nutserted on passenger side but I'm freaking tired and ready for some sleep. This has been a job and I'm a novice so it's been really fun learning on my own Jeep. I should have the passenger side panels on tomorrow after work and then it's time to mock up the tire carrier. Once that's done it will be off to paint then installed for the last time. I also installed the J.W. Speaker headlights, Rugged Ridge aluminum hood latches, and a Trextop NX this weekend. Got my reverse lights installed to their location also, Rigid Industries A-Series cool white. Saving the wiring job for last.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

http://wayalife.com/showpost.php?p=848156

Defcon3JKU

Got tire carrier installed and all lights wired up ready to go. Got everything off and ready to get powder coated this week. I hope to have everything back and installed by next weekend. I also wanted to go back to my Sahara fenders so I started trimming them to my liking. Got one almost done today on top of everything else that I've been working on. Hope to finish all of them by next weekend.

IMG_1662.JPG IMG_1669.JPG IMG_1677.JPG IMG_1678.JPG IMG_1679.JPG IMG_1680.JPG IMG_1682.JPG IMG_1683.JPG IMG_1684.JPG IMG_1685.JPG IMG_1686.JPG

Ddays

Hooked
Don't know that I've seen colored fenders cut - they look good. That carrier is a treat to get mounted, eh? Think about getting it painted/coated yellow? It'd really stand out.

Defcon3JKU

Don't know that I've seen colored fenders cut - they look good. That carrier is a treat to get mounted, eh? Think about getting it painted/coated yellow? It'd really stand out.

I'm doing tire carrier and sliders black. We are going to try and match the skins yellow, if he can't then black everything. Don't want to much yellow. Might look Iike the yellow submarine if I did all that.

Defcon3JKU

I'm still having to do some fine tuning but got everything mostly done and got the Warn ready to go. I can't believe this is my Jeep. This thing is looking awesome. Got to install the rock sliders tomorrow a long with the adjustable lower front control arms. Main thing to finish cosmetically is to finish cutting my fenders. Here are a few pictures of how it's coming together.

IMG_1710.JPG IMG_1709.JPG IMG_1708.JPG IMG_1707.JPG IMG_1706.JPG IMG_1705.JPG IMG_1704.JPG IMG_1703.JPG

Top Bottom