California or Bust : An Epic Trek Across the California Emigrant Trail

JKFlyer

Nice!!!! Looks amazing in so many aspects :beer:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! Looking forward to following the journey. We reside on the other side of the state from your starting point, but I went to school out that way and have friends and family there. Wish we could make it out. I'll certainly post up if we'll be in the area. Would be really cool to meet you guys. If not, good luck with the trip!

Well, if you can make it out, we'd love to have a cold one with you there :beer:

I wish I could afford to invite myself haha. We talked about this journey one of the times I got to hang out with you. The true essence of wheeling, to me. This is going to be a great journey and I can't wait to follow along! If it works out maybe I can meet you in Placerville. I love that little town.

I won't lie, this is a long and expensive trip. If you could afford it, I could see if we could fit another person in our group.

EDIT: sorry, I just noticed that you said you could meet us in Placerville :D

You should make a video out of it instead of posting pictures and writing about it or do both haha

Oh, believe me, we will definitely be filming this :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm assuming you have to drive to Missouri first...or are you shipping the Jeep out?

As mentioned, we never trailer our Jeeps, that would be self-defeating. We will spend 3 days getting out to our starting point and then go from there :yup:

munstie

If ya need someone to drive a support vehicle, let me be the first to submit my app.:thumbup:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If ya need someone to drive a support vehicle, let me be the first to submit my app.:thumbup:

If you can take the time off and can afford to do the trip, let me know and maybe you can just join us in your own Jeep. :cool:

mtfireems19

Man sounds like a blast! We vacation a lot in colorado from billings would be cool to meet you guys! might have to plan a trip and stop in Casper along the way for a cold one!

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Hell yeah! This is awesome! I wish I were stationed in the Sacramento area to meet y'all at the 'finish line' hahaha

CloakedLJ

This will be an epic adventure for sure. I look forward to the updates, pictures and the historical stories. If only I had a JK, maybe I could tag along.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This will be an epic adventure for sure. I look forward to the updates, pictures and the historical stories. If only I had a JK, maybe I could tag along.

LOL!! To be fair, this is a WAYALIFE run and NOT the JK-Experience. Any Jeep would be welcome to join us.

Top Bottom