CELEBRATING 10 YEARS of WAYALIFE VIDEOS

kflohrit

WOW! Gave me goosebumps!

I love watching your videos. I can't wait to be able to join you all on one of your trips!

benatc1

Hooked
Pretty Cool guys, congrats on 10 years and such a cool compilation video, so many great experiences over the years, definitely makes me want to hit the trail!

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Awesome way to summarize 10 years of your videos! I have no chance at winning the shot glasses but I enjoyed watching the video[emoji106]

'07 JKUR ... mod'ing never stops...

Rb1boxer_3

Awesome video pilgrimage to the Promiseland is what got me hooked and ever since then wanted to go on a trip like that there. That's also how I found this forum back then .

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOCNROL

Great Job on the Video

Really enjoyed the video Eddie. We've never met but I went to high school in Reno (Reno High) and now live in Camp Verde AZ. We (Ellen and I) are members of the Red Rock 4 Wheelers and have been officiating trails at the EJS for about 10 years. I have been following Wayalife for almost that long and really enjoy all your videos. My first attempt at video editing was from a trip on the Rubicon and I spent forever on it. I've done many since but in recent years I have just archived the footage (mostly from EJS) and haven't been able to bring myself to sit down and spend the necessary time to properly edit the footage. I know how much work it is! We visit a high school buddy of mine and his wife frequently. They just moved from Sparks to Minden. You may recognize his name; Richard Kirkland...he was the chief of police in Reno and then the sheriff of Washoe county and finally the director of public safety for the state of Nevada under Governor Kenny. Anyway, if you'll give me a snail mail address I'll either send you or perhaps drop by your place (on a future visit to the area, if that's OK;)) a few of the better videos. My email address (if it's not in my profile) is hishd@hotmail.com. Thanks again for all the great posts and videos.

Roo4JK

Great Highlight !!

Both thanks for all the Awesome Videos and Congratulations on the 10th Anniversary !!

Cheers from Holland. :beer::beer:

Good things do come from Costco...maybe Tom will believe me now. :cheesy:

Congrats on 10! The quality of your videos make me think you've been doing this for many more years than 10. Awesome job!
Looking forward to seeing more.

RebelconJk

Great recap!! Thank you guys for putting out such amazing videos, you capture the moment so well in your videos. You guys make the viewers really feel like they are actually there (well that's how i feel) Big shot out to you guys for always putting out the BEST jeep videos out there hands down!! :thumb:

Nick Zambo

I can totally recall your videos being suggested while searching jeeps videos almost ten years ago. Thanks for awesome digital adventures and helping us dream big guys!

Hope you continue doing what you do!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

briand

Congrats on 10 years! Those videos are what brought me to the forum. I always was into Jeeps before them, they just sparked more of an interest in the mods and of course the adventures that come with them! Keep it up, look forward to many more

Sent from the never ending trail

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
CELEBRATING 10 YEARS of WAYALIFE VIDEOS - WIN Shot Glasses!

Congrats on 10 years Cindy and eddie! Here's to ten more!! Hope to make it out west again soon and maybe if I'm lucky make it into one of these infamous videos! See you guys someday soon ;)

Also I'm not even gonna try to name the years as to when these came out but I saw many JKX clips, maple honey rubicon video, pilgrimage to the promise land, fordyce trail, carnage canyon, rocktoberfest, another rubicon trip video, all 3 winter wonderland videos, 2 for the Cooper tires on renny,and moby, and one for pappy. That's all I can think of without watching each video over again lol!

Last edited:
Top Bottom