CELEBRATING 10 YEARS of WAYALIFE VIDEOS

woof359

first rate

first time I ran across your vid's I thought they were great, some time I wished we live out west, you seem to have all the trail just down the road, keep em coming

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
That is so cool! I've already won shot glasses, so I won't participate in the drawing, but I just wanted to post and say thanks for what you two do.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

iRonin

Y'all's vids were hands down the most influential to my journey into the JK world years ago. As someone who also dabbles in video production, I have a lot of respect and appreciation for the amount of editing that goes into making these and for cultivating an eye for scrubbing through hours of footage to find the right elements for the theme. Anyone can find the obvious "jeep driving over obstacle at cool angle" clips, but to tell the story- to set up solid narration- the real art is in finding those subtle transition clips of people & scenery.

Mad love for the work you and Cindy do.

DH2002

Have to admit even though Ive always wanted a Jeep your videos really pushed me over the edge.. also my wife watched a couple and she now has the bug and wants to get out and start learning how to drive my JK lol... Keep up the good work!!!:thumb:

drmoe

Congratulations Eddie and Cindy!! I don't get on here as often as I would like but I have learned SO MUCH from you guys and ALL of the members! Thanks again and here's to the next 10!!🍾🍻🥃

Sent from my SM-G935P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
Thank you both for making this whole big family come together and alive!!!!!!!
Ohhhh how could I forget Sony camera :wings::wings:

Slimebones

This truly is a way of life for so many of us and you are the Ambassadors. Thanks for all you do. Some epic stuff in those last 10 years.

Trail JK

So many awesome memories! Congratulations on 10 years of doing great things and allowing us to share it with you!! Thank you for buying that camera and the others that followed. Love you guys and your talent is unmatched! [emoji322][emoji898]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
That was fun to watch! Congrats on the 10 years. :rock: Funny how it all started on a whim...as many great stories do.

kpig

Congrats on the last ten years, and thank you for sharing. You have certainly evolved in your art. You and Cindy make one heck of a team. Thanks again.

Reynard

These video's of the last 10 years are the reason we are all here, living the life we do and spending it with family and friends in the outdoors with our Jeeps. It is truly a way of life and one we enjoy. Keep it up.

Ddays

Hooked
Great retrospective video! 10 years - wow! And I missed the first 8 :grayno:

That scene driving through the mines though :eek: No thank you sir!

Top Bottom