ChiliDawg's JK build

ChiliDawg

WTF? My stuff still trying to get over Donner Pass and your stuff showed up? I knew I shoulda went Fedex lmao. Nice man! One day Ill be on 4.88's. Baby steps

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Hahaha I just wish the E-locker would have showed up with it, I'm getting a Monday delivery estimate on that though so it must be stuck with your stuff. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ChiliDawg

nice man, congrats! new gears will make that drive up that pass much more enjoyable!

TrailJeeps made the comment on another thread that it's "like being touched by baby Jesus on and off the trail." I don't know what that's like or how he knows it but I'm interested to find out [emoji1]

ChiliDawg

So, can't really show a photo of it since it's internal but I got the gears and locker installed yesterday - and I want to give a big plug for Rich at Affordable Automotive Care in Sparks. Dude gave me a great price, was easy to deal with and got the job done quick. He's a master certified ASE so he's no shade tree mechanic, got a nice little shop on Glendale a few doors down from an off road specific shop that wanted over twice what he charged me for the same job.

Anyway, reprogrammed the computer doe the gears and took the drive up the mountain to Virginia City for the suds and grub last night and MAN - what a difference! I can't wait to get it into 4-lo and give it a whirl!

IMG_2870.jpg

benatc1

Hooked
So, can't really show a photo of it since it's internal but I got the gears and locker installed yesterday - and I want to give a big plug for Rich at Affordable Automotive Care in Sparks. Dude gave me a great price, was easy to deal with and got the job done quick. He's a master certified ASE so he's no shade tree mechanic, got a nice little shop on Glendale a few doors down from an off road specific shop that wanted over twice what he charged me for the same job.

Anyway, reprogrammed the computer doe the gears and took the drive up the mountain to Virginia City for the suds and grub last night and MAN - what a difference! I can't wait to get it into 4-lo and give it a whirl!

View attachment 239948

now just get that locker wired up and you'll be in business!

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

TRLJNKY

Brrrr. You like to do things the cold way lol. Good luck and have fun

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Fires JK

View attachment 239948

Nice to see that Rich got you taken care of.

Top Bottom