ChiliDawg's JK build

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Hahaha, he'd of cleaned up the plastic trimmings if I hadn't kept him away from them. I swear Labradors will eat anything.

I ran by the car wash to knock the dirt off the previously hidden spots where it was accumulating under the liners and such. Took a couple of lighted shots while I was at it. Looks better when the light isn't shining directly into the fender wells haha.

View attachment 241789 View attachment 241790 View attachment 241791 View attachment 241792

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looking good Chilli!

ChiliDawg

This sticker reminded me of you.
View attachment 241804

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oh my god, I have to have one!!! Lol, where did you get that??

That seriously awesome. Chili dawg is actually a reference to chili peppers because I work for a spice company and we sell millions of pounds of chili, and I have a chocolate lab like that too lol. Seriously perfect.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Looks good. Those EVO liners are aluminum too so they won't rust. You could leave them without even having to paint them.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Oh my god, I have to have one!!! Lol, where did you get that??

That seriously awesome. Chili dawg is actually a reference to chili peppers because I work for a spice company and we sell millions of pounds of chili, and I have a chocolate lab like that too lol. Seriously perfect.

PM me your address and I'll get you a couple Dawg!...on me!:beer:

Top Bottom