ChiliDawg's JK build

Kyle7R

Yeah, I'll definitely look to do that I think. I'm also going to have to figure something out with the sheet metal between the flare and the wheel well because the light color of my jeep kind of sticks out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
A little plastidip goes a long way there. I did a few spots on mine where the white was shining through.

20170112_191320.jpg

These are from when I was replacing my ball joints, but you can kinda see the liners.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I think your fenders look good. Paint some black in there and get the EVO liners as mentioned above if you want to add some 'flare.'

Here's how my wife's turned out with some black rattle can and pink EVO liners.

0928161919.jpg

ChiliDawg

Alright, well I should have stopped a half hour ago because it's dark now but I just had to finish cutting the last one. I've still got plenty of sanding, straightening and tidying up to do. Pretty sure my last line on the driver rear needs adjustment. Can't tell shit out here now though.
IMG_3004.JPG

ChiliDawg

Tell your dog to finish the job! :cheesy:

Hahaha, he'd of cleaned up the plastic trimmings if I hadn't kept him away from them. I swear Labradors will eat anything.

I ran by the car wash to knock the dirt off the previously hidden spots where it was accumulating under the liners and such. Took a couple of lighted shots while I was at it. Looks better when the light isn't shining directly into the fender wells haha.

IMG_3005.JPG IMG_3006.JPG IMG_3008.JPG IMG_3007.JPG

Top Bottom