Dynatrac Axles

CrazyLarry

Here is what I did with our lovely RCV shafts... They are much better suited here :cheesy:

XF3ezITML8fWeHLA6sxs2caVObP8xb22qRL7Xa9XJ5I=w1072-h604-no

Nice shoes

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
If you want to get a ballpark of your rear driveshaft length, mine is 43.5" from reel tcase adapter to center of u joint at rear 1350 yoke. This is on a 13 JKUR Auto with the PR60 SF rear and about 3.5-4" of lift. I would highly recommend installing the axle and measuring it then having yours shortened by a local ds shop. When I ordered my Dynatrac Axles I called Reel and they said they knew the right length for the PR60 rear on a JK because they deal with them so much. So they shipped me the driveshaft so I didn't have to wait since my rig is my DD. Well it was a couple inches too long. I will give them kudos on customer service, when i called with the measurements they had a new one on way same day and included return label to ship back the incorrect one "at my earliest convenience."

Spudcannons

If you want to get a ballpark of your rear driveshaft length, mine is 43.5" from reel tcase adapter to center of u joint at rear 1350 yoke. This is on a 13 JKUR Auto with the PR60 SF rear and about 3.5-4" of lift. I would highly recommend installing the axle and measuring it then having yours shortened by a local ds shop. When I ordered my Dynatrac Axles I called Reel and they said they knew the right length for the PR60 rear on a JK because they deal with them so much. So they shipped me the driveshaft so I didn't have to wait since my rig is my DD. Well it was a couple inches too long. I will give them kudos on customer service, when i called with the measurements they had a new one on way same day and included return label to ship back the incorrect one "at my earliest convenience."

Mine is at 43.5" now but who knows if it will work. Adam's Driveshafts said they would be able to tell once the axle was in and would help out. They have amazing customer service too.

Top Bottom