Dynatrac CODEX - Phase 3

uberc4

Whats up with the Milestars anyway? Ive seen a lot of people switch to them even when they had perfectly good tires to begin with. Is it just the new factor?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Whats up with the Milestars anyway? Ive seen a lot of people switch to them even when they had perfectly good tires to begin with. Is it just the new factor?

They are, or at least were, a fair amount cheaper than other tires. Plus they come in a 38, which is like “going to eleven” as compared to the usual 37, I guess.

https://youtu.be/KOO5S4vxi0o

WJCO

Meme King

If you can't bum a spare on the trail, you can get one at your nearest Panda Express once you're off the trail. Huge benefit for a lot of people.

Ddays

Hooked
Are you still pissed about Antonio Brown too?..

:cheesy: Hell no! You can have that retarded jackass. Unbelievable talent but the baggage wasn't worth it anymore. Good luck with him. Carr better get him his balls each game or he'll beat up the jugs of Gatorade

Abntroop

Well, I dunno, but once the 40’s went under it I liked the look. With just the flat bed aesthetically, I think the header on the bed behind the cab would look better if it was the same height as the cab but understand it is designed to match the camp box add on. For overlanding the goal is certainly as competent and reliable of a rig as you can build, but fuel economy is always the fine balance. I have trouble believing the mpg’s in this situation will really work well enough to be generally accepted. A genuinely good overland rig requires a lot of thought and planning and realistically Jeeps aren’t really the way to go for said purpose, especially as a globe trekker, as for this build as custom as it is, replacement parts? Not easily accessible round the globe. The fuel economy, the load capabilities, etc work against jeeps in general as a platform. Neat build imo, but kinda shit the bed as far as the intended advertising use. Having built a dedicated travel/camp rig I will say, in the end it sucked as you were stuck packing everything up every time you wanted to explore the area around camp. That’s why I built the basecamp trailer. Easy to pick an area, pick a camp spot as a base of operations for a few days and have the rig free to wander and explore. Like any other product, knowing your audience is a biggie. But then wtf do I know given how many wealthy yuppies have joined the “overlanding” scene and what a rush to keep up with the joneses it has become. I see lots of disposable income > critical thought going on. I highly doubt a rig like this would be considered were folks to plan another expedition 7 for instance. Just my .02. Cool and different build though [emoji1303]

Top Bottom