To 37s!

Planned:
Rockhard4x4 Front bumper
Rockhard4x4 rock sliders
Warn VR EVO 10S w/synthetic line
Rockhard4x4 FAD Skid
EVO trans/oil pan skid
Rancho 2inch Sport lift w/RS9000 shocks
Method Double Standard wheels (machined finish)
37s (undecided on tires)

Let’s see if I can make all that happen by July 30th..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

All parts have been ordered and are on the way! Except, wheels changed to KMC machetes and Nitto Trail Grapplers in 37”. Also added some more stuff!

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Hopefully, everyone going on the trip already has the basics covered, but if not, here are a couple good threads for some ideas for spares and tools that you may want to bring along.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/2953-RECOVERY-GEAR-A-Must-Have-Before-Hitting-the-Trails

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/39384-What-s-in-your-Jeep-tool-kit

AZJK - you may want to copy and paste these links to your first post so its at the top of the post

Good thinking Ddays, thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Bought myself a tent today, guess I’m definitely camping by the river. It’s been so long since I’ve camped now that I’ll have to go through my garage and find all my gear. Then use the Xperience trip in May as my test run

Napalm

Bought myself a tent today, guess I’m definitely camping by the river. It’s been so long since I’ve camped now that I’ll have to go through my garage and find all my gear. Then use the Xperience trip in May as my test run

What tent did you go with?

I recently picked up a Coleman Instant Cabin and I love it!

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
What tent did you go with?

I recently picked up a Coleman Instant Cabin and I love it!

Actually I believe it’s also a Coleman instant cabin 6 person.
Coleman had their semi and a massive tent setup with stuff deeply discounted. Right in the marketplace that I live behind. Couldn’t help myself as I was driving by [emoji23]

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
That's the same one I got. I love it. Easy up and down. Takes some space, but not that much. Big enough to stand up in.

Luckily if I’m camping and using a tent I’ll be towing so I’ll have the truck bed for space. Otherwise if I’m just in the Jeep I’ll use my DeepSleep mattress and sleep in the back

dillard09

Luckily if I’m camping and using a tent I’ll be towing so I’ll have the truck bed for space. Otherwise if I’m just in the Jeep I’ll use my DeepSleep mattress and sleep in the back

I have thought about getting a deep sleep mattress a few times but havent pulled the trigger on it yet. I have a Rightline gear suv tent that I have used several times. Attaches to back of jeep and I unload my gear into the tent and then sleep in jeep. Pull the jeep up and zip it back shut to secure everything and then go play.

dillard09

Do you have to break down camp every morning? Or can you leave it up for the duration of your stay?

I leave it up for the duration. I unload all my gear inside the tent. Have a place to change clothes and store everything but can sleep in the jeep off the ground. I even close the back door to help keep it a bit warmer inside the jeep when its chilly outside.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I have thought about getting a deep sleep mattress a few times but havent pulled the trigger on it yet. I have a Rightline gear suv tent that I have used several times. Attaches to back of jeep and I unload my gear into the tent and then sleep in jeep. Pull the jeep up and zip it back shut to secure everything and then go play.

I’ve thought about a setup like that as well. Always liked the idea of a tent that accepts the Jeep. We’ll have to wheel/camp one of these days. Are you going to the Xperience weekender in May?

Napalm

I’ve thought about a setup like that as well. Always liked the idea of a tent that accepts the Jeep. We’ll have to wheel/camp one of these days. Are you going to the Xperience weekender in May?

The Instant tent is awesome. I love the easy setup, and it is great inside.

Once it gets closer, all of us wayalifers need to get together and plan and try and get spots at the park together!

dillard09

Man I'm going to try to but cant really committ. I'll more than likely either be working or in the process of moving back to SoCal. But your rite we need to do some wheeling/camping. I love the campfire chitchat! 👍🏿

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Man I'm going to try to but cant really committ. I'll more than likely either be working or in the process of moving back to SoCal. But your rite we need to do some wheeling/camping. I love the campfire chitchat! [emoji1531]

Bubba has my rig right now but once I get it back we need to get something set up!

Top Bottom