Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sweet

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks ready for 37s!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Lookin pretty badass! :thumb:

Looking good!

Thanks guys. Waiting for the word that my mounted 37s and KMCs ship. Should be today....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
So. Another question for the Moab vets. Being that we'll probably be on the trails for a good portion of the day, what do the ladies do for an *ahem* potty if nature calls?
Asking for a lady friend...

fiend

Caught the Bug
So. Another question for the Moab vets. Being that we'll probably be on the trails for a good portion of the day, what do the ladies do for an *ahem* potty if nature calls?
Asking for a lady friend...

There are some facilities at or near the start of Poison Spider Mesa and Hells Revenge/Fins and Things, but generally speaking, there are no facilities at or on most of the trails. Consider bringing a bucket potty, wag bags, and a porta shelter.

Ddays

Hooked
There are some facilities at or near the start of Poison Spider Mesa and Hells Revenge/Fins and Things, but generally speaking, there are no facilities at or on most of the trails. Consider bringing a bucket potty, wag bags, and a porta shelter.

Thanks. I was 99% sure that was the answer but then I saw the truck that services the porta johns on the Rubicon. :crazyeyes:
I also told her that it's gonna be so damn hot that you likely won't even have to go all day, but just doing my due diligence.

JKbrick

Thanks. I was 99% sure that was the answer but then I saw the truck that services the porta johns on the Rubicon. :crazyeyes:
I also told her that it's gonna be so damn hot that you likely won't even have to go all day, but just doing my due diligence.

There is always depends

fiend

Caught the Bug

Rubicon has more toilets than Moab. I would definitely do the wag bag/ shelter thing in Moab if you’re bringing bashful wives or daughters.

Top Bottom