EAST Meets WEST: Prep thread

MericaMade

Where have you been?? [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Most of us are staying in houses in or around Terra Del Sol in Moab or camping at the KOA next door. Ouray, we are more spread out. Hope you can make it, it’s going to be a blast!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Apparently not reading close enough. This looks fun!

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
So. Another question for the Moab vets. Being that we'll probably be on the trails for a good portion of the day, what do the ladies do for an *ahem* potty if nature calls?
Asking for a lady friend...

Go around a rock where we can’t see typically lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Napalm

We’ll get you broken in in May, then you’ll be ready for the big rocks by the end of July

Sweet! I’m definitely more nervous for The Jeep Xperience Now that I’m gonna be big enough to run with some of the more challenging groups. Katemcy’s got some huge rocks!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Sweet! I’m definitely more nervous for The Jeep Xperience Now that I’m gonna be big enough to run with some of the more challenging groups. Katemcy’s got some huge rocks!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I haven’t been, and I hope to not break anything, but I suspect that my Jeep will not be 100% for Moab without some work after K2 lol

Jsouder53

Hooked
Still have to push my rear axle forward to avoid this [emoji51] been procrastinating Adjustments.jpg Adjustments.jpg

I miss having my old garage in Florida...

Jsouder53

Hooked
Ehh who needs bump stops?

Haha mine are not necessary they way it’s hitting. The bumpstop is hitting the track bar bracket and the sway bar link is hitting the control arm bracket. All sorts of stuff going on back there [emoji51]

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Haha mine are not necessary they way it’s hitting. The bumpstop is hitting the track bar bracket and the sway bar link is hitting the control arm bracket. All sorts of stuff going on back there [emoji51]

Delete it all and go ORI. Problem solved [emoji23]

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
ORI is a company that makes Struts that replace your coil/shock setup. Similar to an air shock. Basically an ORI has an internal bump stop, and you don’t need a sway bar.

You been drinking the coolaid.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
You been drinking the coolaid.

Hey I’m not saying I would ever actually run them. Lol they sound great in theory but when time comes for upgrade I’ll stick to a King/Evo setup

Top Bottom