Eddie - I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog!

OJK12

we actually put a piece of DOM through before welding , the only thing left inside was the bearing retainers and bolts. it was not "precision machined"..... by any means but a tight fit

Well it should be straight from the factory so if you did it before welding that would not tell you much. It's when your done welding that you will see how well you did and if it's straight or not. True axle builders will use a machined bar to both check and straighten the axle after welding it. They will actually build up weld in the outside of the tube to straighten the bend out until the bar fits into the axle completely.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Mine didn't bend one bit........[/URL]

Well aren't you special. Now go pat yourself on the back some more and keep pretending how people actually care :yup:

Is it just me....or does that rear axle appear to be grinning at me :D

:cheesy: That's what I'm seeing but hey, what do we know :crazyeyes:

depends on ur vision i think, the laser level said no to me

Just looking at the photo you posted up as some kind of proof. :idontknow:

ill let u know when mine break...... with cromos rears and 4:88's im happy.

RCV's for the front when i break the stockers.

have put over 5000 off-road miles @ 2psi and no breakage yet. and my rims and tires are very heavy (158lbs each)

:yawn37: You'll forgive me if I don't seem impressed. Of course, you said it on the internet so it must be true :crazyeyes:

you all say "how high" when eddie says "jump"..... maybe u should all learn to think for yourselves

:cheesy: No need to get all butthurt just because nobody gives a hoot about what you have to say.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I joined for majiks brake thread, im not starting shit.

Funny, for a guy not trying to start "shit", you sure did a good job of reviving an old thread and just to say a whole lot of nothing other than how butthurt you are that nobody cares what you have to say.

the dude starting shit is the dude telling me my trussing was a waist of time and money.

Oh, I get it. You're the kind of guy who thinks he's the only one who's allowed to have an opinion and if anyone else has a dissenting opinion, they are a troll who is "starting shit". ;)

try being nice to people man

karma is everything

Hey, you know, you should really try being nice to people man, karma is everything. I'm just sayin :yup:

now you sir are trolling

drop it

stop instigating and move on

nothing to see here

No, you sir are trolling. Don't like what others have to say, don't have to be here. Now, stop instigating or leave.

ok fair enough that was a bit much...

but if you read this whole thread end to end like i just did you will see my point.

its too much like lemmings to me .... kinda creepy

What, you some kind of forum messiah here to save everyone from the brainwashing Eddie? :cheesy:

Just trying to say if its done right. it wont warp

And really, who cares what you're trying to say? :naw:

Now, how about you run along back to whatever forum you came from and go tell all your friends about how cool you were here and what an ass I was. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: For the love of god - it took a bit but now I see it's you Matti? The ultimate troll from Canada and CREEPY stalker that would go so far as to hack a phone number of someone I know just to call me. I caught your beckyspoon one pretty quick and should have been smart enough to catch itsmematt99@yahoo.com but, you got me this time.

Well my sick friend, your time here is up yet again - eh? :naw:

StrizzyChris

It took all of a 5 second Google search to figure out that this guy is definitively a troll only here to start shit with Eddie. Are you ready for my surprise face -> :yawn37:

1407979935481.jpg

Notice the signature line.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's funny how this guy talks about "creepy". I mean seriously, there probably is no one person that has been banned more times on here and on JKF than this loser Matti. He's literally obsessed with getting back on just to be a troll and tries to call me on my phone ALL THE TIME. I mean really, you would think skulls, angry grill and red halo's would be enough to make you a badass but no, this one has to go the extra mile and be a stalker. :naw:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I had a feeling, the guy didn't have a welcome thread, or a build thread on our new sub forum... lol

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
I had a feeling, the guy didn't have a welcome thread, or a build thread on our new sub forum... lol

I never had a build thread or a welcome thread dose this make me a troll too lol

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

Top Bottom