Eddie - I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog!

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
I does if the only posts you do make are to incite drama like this guy.

Hmmmmmm I could start lol jk I'm board right now .. I think most of y'all are in this drama to much .. It makes me laugh tho lol ... I'm just here to find people to wheel with n not play in the drama games !!! That could be a movie drama games lol!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407981802.061482.jpg

I'm pulling out lol

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

shadow21

It's funny how this guy talks about "creepy". I mean seriously, there probably is no one person that has been banned more times on here and on JKF than this loser Matti. He's literally obsessed with getting back on just to be a troll and tries to call me on my phone ALL THE TIME. I mean really, you would think skulls, angry grill and red halo's would be enough to make you a badass but no, this one has to go the extra mile and be a stalker. :naw:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407981790.845970.jpg

That's a tad creepy lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmmmmm I could start lol jk I'm board right now .. I think most of y'all are in this drama to much .. It makes me laugh tho lol ... I'm just here to find people to wheel with n not play in the drama games !!! That could be a movie drama games lol!! View attachment 95511

I'm pulling out lol

2013 jkr

:cheesy: I think you need to charge your phone :crazyeyes:

TrailBear

I was disappointed to see the troll is local to me, he didn't build the carrier a guy going by tater fab did that.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie you could make the next wayalife film call "the drama games presented by trolls"

Nah, the films we make are about real people I spend time with - friends that I go wheeling with. Drama games only happens on the internet where losers try to find purpose in life by trying to be a tough guy behind a keyboard. :cool:

I'm board I'll find something else to do soon lol

Better find it soon.

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Nah, the films we make are about real people I spend time with - friends that I go wheeling with. Drama games only happens on the internet where losers try to find purpose in life by trying to be a tough guy behind a keyboard. :cool:

Better find it soon.

True true have y'all got one of those cool drones yet that you can't get flight shots from those are cool

2013 jkr

StrizzyChris

In a somewhat related note, isn't "Snowman" a nickname for a dude who likes facials?

It would appear so!

I'll ride the stock ones out as long as I can, only 4k miles on it now - which are the best in case this welder makes me upgrade early?

You'll be fine for a while. As long as he does it right, the backspacing of your wheels and tire size will be what breaks down your ball joints eventually.

Just tell him to go slow in short sections and quench the weld with a damp cloth to prevent too much heating of the plastic stock internals.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I had been out of town doing some desert exploring and then helping out Off Road Evolution with their first place winning run on the 2014 Vegas to Reno race. Of course, while I was out enjoying my Jeep and spending time with friends, this loser Matti decided to troll me on our Facebook page...

matti.jpg

Robar

The Enforcer
LOL!! I had been out of town doing some desert exploring and then helping out Off Road Evolution with their first place winning run on the 2014 Vegas to Reno race. Of course, while I was out enjoying my Jeep and spending time with friends, this loser Matti decided to troll me on our Facebook page...

View attachment 96037
What a loser. In life and on the internet. :naw:

Top Bottom