embarrassed to be a part of this community

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What the trolls don't understand is that none of us here have any desire to make fun of them for how they have their Jeeps built - we make fun of THEM because they behave like douchebags.

^^^This^^^

Plus the old make a blanket statement about the forum and run is getting old.

JRoc

Funny

Doesn't sound like he was ever a part of this community anyway. Brings me to my note:

Thanks guys for all of the friendly support and comments I've received so far. I am patiently waiting for my current lease to end so I can order and start my build. My first round of my JKUR build seems like it's going to total about $15,000...I'm excited to get this started. I'm a trail guy in a lot of other areas in my life anyway, from hiking to hard core mountain biking...regardless...Not one person on here has made me feel unaccepted because I don't have my Jeep yet. We all have so much in common. Haters and trolls can suck it.

It's truly a WAL. :rock:

untitled 1.png

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Wooohoooo!!!.........900 bitches what's up ?!?!? :D :rock:

I know.....I know......Settle down Francis.......

~Woodrow~

JKWrang

If you got Internet problems I feel bad for you, son.... i got 99 problems and a forum aint one

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I always enjoy seeing these threads pop up every now and again because usually it is one post from the person about how butt hurt, or how much they got "Bullied" on here and then a couple pages of witty banter from everyone lol. I personally love this community and have received nothing but support from everyone, they dont understand that it goes beyond the jeep as the saying goes "more than just a jeep, it's a way of life"

GCM 2

Wooohoooo!!!.........900 bitches what's up ?!?!? :D :rock:

I know.....I know......Settle down Francis.......

~Woodrow~

900 posts, congratulations! I remember my 900th post.....it was around 7:30 am, on a Tuesday, in March, 2011, there was a chill in the crisp winter air, not much activity on the forum that morning. I was feeling good, if not a bit overly confident that my next post was going to be.....no, needed to be a memorable one. You only reach 900 posts once in your forum life. So as I am checking the 'new posts' I found the perfect thread to submit that 900th post in. There was a new a member who had just created a great original thread and I knew this was the one. I hit 'reply to thread', then proceeded to type what I remember as being some of my best work- "Glad to have you here on the forum, welcome to Wayalife!"
Seems like only yesterday, memories :sigh:

So again, congrats on the 900th post.......now go suck it! Oh, and don't forget to continue being part of an embarrassing community.

Warmest regards
G

Top Bottom