embarrassed to be a part of this community

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Nice! So I guess this means you are subsurface fleet guy? If so, that is just a crazy, and awesome job :crazyeyes: From one vet to another, thanks for your service :rock:

You guessed correct! Thank your service as well!

Loading please wait....

jesse3638

Hooked
I have seen people get made fun of in person for or flying a wayalife sticker.

This is a bit disturbing to me. Whats next physical violence (or more "almost" physical violence..:crazyeyes:) or the unwillingness to help a stranded offroader on the trail because of the sticker he/she flies on their jeep. I feel most of the people on this forum share a similar approach when I say I really could care less what sticker you have, forum you're a part, or vehicle you drive, if your stuck or in trouble and alone I'm gonna see if I can help you out. Making fun of someone for their sticker is nothing more than the school yard bullying that goes on because someone is wearing last years style or what ever it may be. People willing to make fun of someone simply for the sticker the choose to put on their jeep or group they associate with need to grow up and quit wasting energy on the little things and realize there are always going to be opinions that differ from yours. The members on here posses a wealth of knowledge, not just Eddie, and if you speak incorrectly or provide wrong information there are pretty good chances that you are going got be corrected on your mistake. Not to make you look like an idiot but to prevent someone from following misinformation and making a similar mistake. I feel that's what true friends do, look out for one another. Also people out there that tout how great their lift is and how it out performs other lifts when they've never run other lifts have no reason to get butt hurt when they get called out. Yeah you're proud of your jeep but you saying your "X" lift out performs the "Y" lift with out running the "Y" lift is merely an opinion. There is no fact based evidence to back it up and people are probably going to speak up with their experiences. No need to get mad because someone doesn't like the lift you have. If it works for you great but there are a lot of options out there and the folks on here are just trying to provide the most information possible to someone asking for help. I understand its human nature to take pride in yourself, possessions, what you think, and what you do but it takes a big person to be able to admit when their wrong and I feel that typically gains you more respect than all the pride you may have. Sorry everyone got up on the soap box a little there but I'm stepping back down now..haha. Just felt the need to voice my concern.

noroad

This is a bit disturbing to me. Whats next physical violence (or more "almost" physical violence..:crazyeyes:) or the unwillingness to help a stranded offroader on the trail because of the sticker he/she flies on their jeep. I feel most of the people on this forum share a similar approach when I say I really could care less what sticker you have, forum you're a part, or vehicle you drive, if your stuck or in trouble and alone I'm gonna see if I can help you out. Making fun of someone for their sticker is nothing more than the school yard bullying that goes on because someone is wearing last years style or what ever it may be. People willing to make fun of someone simply for the sticker the choose to put on their jeep or group they associate with need to grow up and quit wasting energy on the little things and realize there are always going to be opinions that differ from yours. The members on here posses a wealth of knowledge, not just Eddie, and if you speak incorrectly or provide wrong information there are pretty good chances that you are going got be corrected on your mistake. Not to make you look like an idiot but to prevent someone from following misinformation and making a similar mistake. I feel that's what true friends do, look out for one another. Also people out there that tout how great their lift is and how it out performs other lifts when they've never run other lifts have no reason to get butt hurt when they get called out. Yeah you're proud of your jeep but you saying your "X" lift out performs the "Y" lift with out running the "Y" lift is merely an opinion. There is no fact based evidence to back it up and people are probably going to speak up with their experiences. No need to get mad because someone doesn't like the lift you have. If it works for you great but there are a lot of options out there and the folks on here are just trying to provide the most information possible to someone asking for help. I understand its human nature to take pride in yourself, possessions, what you think, and what you do but it takes a big person to be able to admit when their wrong and I feel that typically gains you more respect than all the pride you may have. Sorry everyone got up on the soap box a little there but I'm stepping back down now..haha. Just felt the need to voice my concern.

Agreed :clap2:

Tigrcky

Well put :thumbup: since I'm like a true friend to ya can I have the beer in your fridge now? :cheesy:

Sent from my whatchamacallit

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Jesse you know you're my boy, but I need to show you a trick to this whole forum/internet/technology business....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410750361.270960.jpg

:cheesy:

jesse3638

Hooked
Jesse you know you're my boy, but I need to show you a trick to this whole forum/internet/technology business....

View attachment 100218

:cheesy:

What's a RETURN key? PC and Android don't have those?..haha. Last I remember those were used on type writers to "Return" the carriage to its starting point. I don't own one of those..;)

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What's a RETURN key? PC and Android don't have those?..haha. Last I remember those were used on type writers to "Return" the carriage to its starting point. I don't own one of those..;)

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

:grayno: :eek:

jesse3638

Hooked
Hahaha.

Oh I don't know maybe the super long paragraph with no break. Makes it hard on my aging eyes.... :cheesy:

OK thats what I though you were getting at..haha. I still have my college MLA Format English book. Next time I decide to compose a lengthy post or go on a rant I'll pull it out to properly format it. Unfortunately its from 2000 and I don't think it has how to properly compose internet forum responses, social media posts (Facebook, instagram, twitter, etc..), or the proper use of emoticons...;)

Tigrcky

OK thats what I though you were getting at..haha. I still have my college MLA Format English book. Next time I decide to compose a lengthy post or go on a rant I'll pull it out to properly format it. Unfortunately its from 2000 and I don't think it has how to properly compose internet forum responses, social media posts (Facebook, instagram, twitter, etc..), or the proper use of emoticons...;)

I freaking hate mla ada is where it's at lol better then frame case format!

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Top Bottom