embarrassed to be a part of this community

Robar

The Enforcer
900 posts, congratulations! I remember my 900th post.....it was around 7:30 am, on a Tuesday, in March, 2011, there was a chill in the crisp winter air, not much activity on the forum that morning. I was feeling good, if not a bit overly confident that my next post was going to be.....no, needed to be a memorable one. You only reach 900 posts once in your forum life. So as I am checking the 'new posts' I found the perfect thread to submit that 900th post in. There was a new a member who had just created a great original thread and I knew this was the one. I hit 'reply to thread', then proceeded to type what I remember as being some of my best work- "Glad to have you here on the forum, welcome to Wayalife!"
Seems like only yesterday, memories :sigh:

So again, congrats on the 900th post.......now go suck it! Oh, and don't forget to continue being part of an embarrassing community.

Warmest regards
G
I was under the assumption that your first 899 posts were in that same forum. :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

2013CGJKU

What the trolls don't understand is that none of us here have any desire to make fun of them for how they have their Jeeps built - we make fun of THEM because they behave like douchebags.

This is what I'm saying. I said this in another forum a couple days ago.

It has NOTHING to do with how well your Jeep is built, or how much you have "contributed" to the forum. It has everything to do with you. If you're a thin skinned pussy and can't take a little criticism over the Internet, then fuck off and noone will miss you.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

This is what I'm saying. I said this in another forum a couple days ago.

It has NOTHING to do with how well your Jeep is built, or how much you have "contributed" to the forum. It has everything to do with you. If you're a thin skinned pussy and can't take a little criticism over the Internet, then fuck off and noone will miss you.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Too many thin skinned people these days, no one can take a joke anymore it seems

GCM 2

I was under the assumption that your first 899 posts were in that same forum. :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

Yes, your are correct. All 899 posts were between me and Jeek....or CombatVetJK.....or ArmyVet......ehhh, who cares, those guys have moved on to less embarrassing communities :icon_crazy:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
My post was dripping with sarcasm........in no way was I bragging on the 900 posts.......I could really give a shit about my post count........I'm hoping that no one took me seriously...........The "Settle down Francis" was a Full Metal Jacket reference.......

~Woodrow~

GCM 2

My post was dripping with sarcasm........in no way was I bragging on the 900 posts.......I could really give a shit about my post count........I'm hoping that no one took me seriously...........The "Settle down Francis" was a Full Metal Jacket reference.......

~Woodrow~

Oh it is too late now! Your post is on the internet forever now, and it will always be there as a serious, non-sarcastic post. NO DO OVERS FRANCIS! :bleh:

Edit: all post on this forum are taken very seriously, and never viewed as sarcastic or in a joking manner

10frank9

Web Wheeler

~Woodrow~

Oh hey welcome to Wayalife! Just now noticed you are worthy of my responses at 901 posts!! You ol hose dragger you!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Oh it is too late now! Your post is on the internet forever now, and it will always be there as a serious, non-sarcastic post. NO DO OVERS FRANCIS! :bleh:

Edit: all post on this forum are taken very seriously, and never viewed as sarcastic or in a joking manner

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410663648.114070.jpg

:grayno: :eek:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug

LMAO........You're right Greg.......time stamping that one in the books under "My lame 900rd post"

~Woodrow~

Tigrcky

Good stuff here lol but it's to serious I shall go bash this forum because I cant grow a pair

Sent from my whatchamacallit

hogtyed

Proud to be a part of this community, WAL :rock: There is a wealth of information that everyone seems to be willing to share. No thin skin here. WAYALIFE 002.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Wooohoooo!!!.........900 bitches what's up ?!?!? :D :rock:

I know.....I know......Settle down Francis.......

~Woodrow~

Well, this is my 756 post.... so here is a picture of why that number is significant!

Scranton.jpg

And in the words of my first captain, "KILL!"

GCM 2

Well, this is my 756 post.... so here is a picture of why that number is significant! And in the words of my first captain, "KILL!"

Nice! So I guess this means you are subsurface fleet guy? If so, that is just a crazy, and awesome job :crazyeyes: From one vet to another, thanks for your service :rock:

Top Bottom