embarrassed to be a part of this community

shadow21

Thanks for the input. But to entertain that thought, I have probably posted 10 times in the JK-Forum since that day, eight of which were in the Alaska thread. So nothing much to have to hack.

I will take this moment to bow out though and thank you for further confirming why I was embarrassed to be a part of this community. You guys have a really great thing going on here and if you could just move past the clicky gang bashing and name calling, you wouldn't have such a bad reputation.

I'm going to delete this app again for one final time, but I'll leave you with this. I hope you take these words seriously because there are tons of people on here that are thinking it but just don't say it. I have seen people get made fun of in person for or flying a wayalife sticker. Act a little more politically. Special you folks with larger post counts. You are the one who set an example for this forum. This form is only as good as your last post.

I really hope you take that seriously. Good luck, and happy trails!

By the way I'm using voice to text so sorry if something didn't make sense lol

I think this about sums up what we are thinking ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410584475.615789.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Man. Missed the fun again. Same shit different troll. What I really hate are these blanket statements of "if you don't run what they run," or "you don't have to have a lot of money," and on and on.

I'm calling bullshit. I ran my Rubi with bone stock suspension and tires for 2 yrs and felt/feel very much a part of this forum. People accepted my participation, not because my jeep was modded out, but because I was part of the forum and contributed/asked questions and attended events to get to know people.

An I know I'm not the only one. So I have no understanding for people who claim otherwise. It's obviously that person's attitude and nothing else.

- Jason

Tigrcky

What the hey??? Ooooo a tussel! As always I miss the good stuff getting my work trailer fixed...

Sent from my whatchamacallit

SilverBack

I need a lot of help.... To much stuff to buy and the plastic is wearing so thin i I can see the empty wallet behind it!!!

JKWrang

Man. Missed the fun again. Same shit different troll. What I really hate are these blanket statements of "if you don't run what they run," or "you don't have to have a lot of money," and on and on.

I'm calling bullshit. I ran my Rubi with bone stock suspension and tires for 2 yrs and felt/feel very much a part of this forum. People accepted my participation, not because my jeep was modded out, but because I was part of the forum and contributed/asked questions and attended events to get to know people.

An I know I'm not the only one. So I have no understanding for people who claim otherwise. It's obviously that person's attitude and nothing else.

- Jason

Likewise - my sport is basically a wannabe Rubicon at this point in its life - 32s, a 2.5"lift and rubi rock rails on a 3.21 sport platform.

And no one makes fun of me here or calls my rig sub par - im a contributing member of this community which is why im here at all lol

Thatd why I like it here

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Likewise - my sport is basically a wannabe Rubicon at this point in its life - 32s, a 2.5"lift and rubi rock rails on a 3.21 sport platform.

And no one makes fun of me here or calls my rig sub par - im a contributing member of this community which is why im here at all lol

Thatd why I like it here

Same set up as me and I have never been so welcome before in my life like all my friends here on Wayalife. :thumbup::)

NAUJK

Thatd why I like it here

It has taken me 6 years to get my Jeep where it is at today. Lots of stupid mistakes on my part... buying things twice is dumb and I regret it now. The info on this forum is great stuff and very helpful. Most rigs on here make mine look like a tonka truck but its not who has the most money to put in it or the biggest rig just a group of helpful people puttin out their experiences with different stuff. and I thank you for it!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What the trolls don't understand is that none of us here have any desire to make fun of them for how they have their Jeeps built - we make fun of THEM because they behave like douchebags.

Top Bottom