Every place I look I see fire

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I can't believe there is anything left to burn there. That fire is persistent.

This was at the northwest corner of 91/241. It hadn’t burned this morning. Not sure how it flared back up. There were still hot embers out where it started I could see when driving out that way. Not a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
This was at the northwest corner of 91/241. It hadn’t burned this morning. Not sure how it flared back up. There were still hot embers out where it started I could see when driving out that way. Not a good deal.

Damn. Was watching it on the news pretty much all day. Wind path was direct into all those communities. At 5000+ acres I can't imagine another day.

Bet that traffic was a bitch too! 91 was closed for a good part of the day.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Damn. Was watching it on the news pretty much all day. Wind path was direct into all those communities. At 5000+ acres I can't imagine another day.

Bet that traffic was a bitch too! 91 was closed for a good part of the day.

Took me an hour and a half to get from orange to 57/imperial. At that time I turned south and went back down to the 91 after they opened it and it took me 45 minutes from there to home.

Kimochou

My wife is devastated, I keep telling her the house can be replaced. I feel bad for the family that is now homeless because of it.

So far we are still alright at our house. View attachment 279194

Fingers crossed and saying a prayer for you guys. Lots of friends and customers from Glen Ellen to Santa Rosa lost their homes today. At least so far everyone is safe. In woke up around midnight thinking my house was on fire because the smoke was so thick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

black pearl

Hooked
Update on some information I've gotten. They think arson may be involved, as all the fires started within minutes of each other. And a few from downed power lines. North of me large parts ofSanta Rosa are destroyed. Kenwood, Glen Ellen and Eldridge are mostly gone. This is where we lost a house.
East of me the Napa , Sonoma hills. They got the fire stopped about a mile and a half from my house. Going to the west of me about a mile from my house on highway 12, a small but threatening fire. And to the south of me Sears point area on highway 37 and Lakeville Road. We were literally surrounded by devastation.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Jesus Christ, people are cunts sometimes. I hope your undamaged home stays that way and insurance covers the other.

CharlesC

Update on some information I've gotten. They think arson may be involved, as all the fires started within minutes of each other. And a few from downed power lines. North of me large parts ofSanta Rosa are destroyed. Kenwood, Glen Ellen and Eldridge are mostly gone. This is where we lost a house.
East of me the Napa , Sonoma hills. They got the fire stopped about a mile and a half from my house. Going to the west of me about a mile from my house on highway 12, a small but threatening fire. And to the south of me Sears point area on highway 37 and Lakeville Road. We were literally surrounded by devastation.

Unbelievable! If there wasn't enough to worry about! Have to worry about some ass clown starting fires across the country side. WTF! Stay safe man!! Hope they catch the prick that did it!!

black pearl

Hooked
Thank you all for you concern.

They just started re closing roads to the east and south,west of me as they are getting flare ups again. What I've been told my house is currently still safe

briand

I have family and friends dealing with that as well. My parents live in Kenwood and have told me there house survived but most of the neighborhood and all their storage sheds and shop are gone. Stay safe out there! Crazy the devastation happening

Top Bottom