Every place I look I see fire

black pearl

Hooked
I have family and friends dealing with that as well. My parents live in Kenwood and have told me there house survived but most of the neighborhood and all their storage sheds and shop are gone. Stay safe out there! Crazy the devastation happening

I hope the best for their home. This is all so surreal!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sahara_Maverick

Good luck!
We had some bad fires here in WA also. Luckily rain and snow helped controlling them.
Some were also caused by arson. A woman was able to identify the morons she saw throwing fireworks at forest that's gone now.
These bastards should be locked with dangerous felons to have their asses blown in prison.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
I have a step brother that lives in Santa Rosa; he left 2 days ago to visit his son's family near D.C....last he heard, the fire was about 2.5 mikes from his place

tengland

They’re starting to compare this one to the Oakland Hills fire of ‘91. I think this one might actually be worse. Stay safe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

black pearl

Hooked
They’re starting to compare this one to the Oakland Hills fire of ‘91. I think this one might actually be worse. Stay safe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's bad and it just keeps going.
The fire next to me is still considered 0% contained. The one where our other place was is 0% contained and is going over the next ridge now.

I keep getting evacuation notices for areas and I can't believe it's gone as far as it has.

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Someone just sent me pictures of where my house in Glen Ellen use to sit View attachment 279293 View attachment 279294

So sorry for your lost and your friends....stay safe and even though it's sentimental....at least it was things not people. Doesn't make it any easier but it could always be worse. Again....thoughts and prayers everyones way who's going to be affected and who has been affected.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom