Every place I look I see fire

tengland

I turned on CNN to get an update from a national perspective and they’re just spending the evening slamming Trump rather than reporting on this growing crisis. Thank god local news comes on about now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tengland

KRON4 is reporting that winds tomorrow expected to pick up again, in a northerly direction (which means hot and dry in our area, not good). I just cannot believe the devastation and heartbreak they are showing.

Major love to all the firefighters coming from all areas to deal with this shit...

black pearl

Hooked
KRON4 is reporting that winds tomorrow expected to pick up again, in a northerly direction (which means hot and dry in our area, not good). I just cannot believe the devastation and heartbreak they are showing.

Major love to all the firefighters coming from all areas to deal with this shit...

I heard this also ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Wow, so many people getting hit hard this year by natural disasters (and man made ones/arson). Hope they get a handle on those fires soon and everyone stays safe.:grayno:

Quick walk around the inside of your house and take a video of your possessions. It’ll help incase the worst. No one has a list of what they lost, and that’s the first thing they ask for. Learned that lesson when garage burnt down.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tengland

Wow, so many people getting hit hard this year by natural disasters (and man made ones/arson). Hope they get a handle on those fires soon and everyone stays safe.:grayno:

If I were a religious man I might think it were End Of Times...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom