Every place I look I see fire

any4xx

Wife’s sister is in Sonoma. They’re out and their house is still there. Sadly, I have friends on Atlas Peak. Can’t find them and I fear the worst. Horrible situation for all up there.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
Wife’s sister is in Sonoma. They’re out and their house is still there. Sadly, I have friends on Atlas Peak. Can’t find them and I fear the worst. Horrible situation for all up there.

Have you heard from your friend on atlas peak?? People are so scattered, a lot with out their phones from the area that came up fast. I hope they are alright

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kimochou

Still haven’t been able to locate them. Not looking too good.

Message me with your friends info. I am in touch with one of my friends on Atlas Peak and can see if he knows anything. He holed up in his steel outbuilding and never evacuated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

any4xx

Message me with your friends info. I am in touch with one of my friends on Atlas Peak and can see if he knows anything. He holed up in his steel outbuilding and never evacuated.

Thank you for that. You’ve got mail.

Brute

Hooked
My brother & his wife return to Santa Rosa this Wed night...their house is still standing...we are meeting them for lunch in SF on Thurs...

My heart goes out to everyone in the Sonoma & Napa areas affected by these fires...

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Everyone, I feel for you. Sometimes, people from other parts of the country, say that people where I live, should move, because of hurricanes. Natural disasters are everywhere, and people can’t get away from nature. I’ll tell you this, as long as you are alive, that’s what matters.

JKbrick

Dang that could have turned into an oven. I’ve been so hot in a fire with all the ppe on it’s amazing, I can’t imagine how hot it could be without any protection. I feel for everyone involved, victims and fire service brothers

black pearl

Hooked
Well after two weeks they finally let me look at my ashes
Garage
IMG_0478.JPG
And the house IMG_0481.JPG IMG_0500.JPG did find a couple hot wheels IMG_0501.jpg IMG_0505.jpg the pool made it IMG_0482.jpg this use to be a marshal full stack. IMG_0494.jpg and I even found a little beauty in the situation IMG_0503.JPG can't forget the tonka truck IMG_0492.JPG

black pearl

Hooked
That’s rough man. Glad your other house survived.

Me too! Makes me very grateful for what I have.

Oh man, that really sucks! Sorry you have to deal with that! Incredible how much damage that did and how fast it did it in.

I was talking with someone from the fire department. With the winds it was gone in about two hours.

I would have thought it took longer for a house to burn [emoji20]

Top Bottom