Everybody has a price.... what's yours?

MTG

Caught the Bug
I consider everything to be for sale.

Would I take $60K for Knuckles? :thinking: I haven't added it up but I think so. Even if I was losing some $ I'd do it just to start over again. Building these things is half the fun. But like Chris said...straight to DTD/EVO lever next time.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
$60k wouldn't do it for me. Too much into it and I built it with the intention of keeping her forever and giving it to a grand kid. Plus I am looking to put another $40-45k into it...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
$60k wouldn't do it for me. Too much into it and I built it with the intention of keeping her forever and giving it to a grand kid. Plus I am looking to put another $40-45k into it...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LS and axles???

dahreno

Banned
The problem with the thought of keeping it forever is the computers.How long are they going to last and how long will you be able to get them ? It's the reason I am building a Jeep with no computers .The Jeep is already 52 years old and will still be around long after my JKUR is turned back into the beer can it came from !(by the way , they kept the sheet metal the same thickness as the beer can).

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

The problem with the thought of keeping it forever is the computers.How long are they going to last and how long will you be able to get them ? It's the reason I am building a Jeep with no computers .The Jeep is already 52 years old and will still be around long after my JKUR is turned back into the beer can it came from !(by the way , they kept the sheet metal the same thickness as the beer can).

I love beer :beer: :drunkbuds:

JKU EXTREME

I'd sell it, however the only reason why I wouldn't is if I had spent more than 50,000 miles with that jeep on the trails, really bonding with her and getting to know her on a deal intimate level, but if he is offering more than what you have spent, like I said, GO FOR IT

If someone was offering to buy mine for what I have into it i would sell it In a heartbeat and build I new one. That more fun to me then going out and using it. Well not really but you no what I mean.sell it!!!

Spartan

Well I'd think if he will pay you enough to build a newer better rig it might be worth it.

Make a list of what you'd buy and how much the mods would be to have a nicer Jeep than your current setup. See if you can do what you want for what he is offering.

Some people just don't care about price if they really want what what you have. I don't see any reason not to help the guy spend his money. :)

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

I agree with this and the guys that say go straight to The full on EVO dream list.

As long as you wouldn't have any regrets about selling your Jeep. It would make your dream build sheet. Find out how much it would cost to build your dream Jeep, and then tell this guy you would sell it for $5,000 more then that. Then you have room to to come down if you need to, and if you get the extra $5k take a trip to CA and have EVO do the instal of their awesome stuff.

Top Bottom