Everybody has a price.... what's yours?

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Brian make sure you let us know when you are in so cal. We can get together while you are here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
Here's the update. I had a $10K deposit wired to me. The cash is in a savings account. I have not heard from the guy in a week. When I call now his voice mail box is full. No response to emails either. So I am waiting until this weekend which Sunday is the deadline. We'll see what happens. I've already talked to Mel and Lisa and have things set up for the next build. I just need this buyer to complete the sale. So I am flying in a holding pattern right now.

FoxC

I hope he comes through for you. That offer wont happen again...:naw: I have been thinking about selling mine for a fair price. My heart keeps telling me to build a 4 seat prerunner. One of these days...;)

MTG

Caught the Bug
With no answer my guess is he cancelled last minute. Sucks for the person that was next in line and couldn't attend.

Say it isn't so! That sucks. I'd like to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully all is well. Incidentally wasn't he selling some 37s on JKF recently?

1BAMFR

Same thing happened to me about a month ago...dude saw my 1200hp WK SRT8 and made an offer I couldn't refuse...built it for 6 years. ..its gone...

LoPo

Caught the Bug
My price? easy 37-40k.

While Jeep Wranglers retain value like no other, you're always going to take a hit on the aftermarket additions you make. If you're swapping axles from quality axle manufactures and putting on stuff like EVO DTD, then you're going to get a higher rate of return on those additions. Just my opinion.

Though I've seen some crazy for sale posts where people are selling, IMO, entry level-to-mildly built JKU's(07-10) for 35-45k. I see some of them sell, which boggles my mind.

Also on topic for this page of this thread, if I read that right, dude gets invited to JKX, gets free tires, then sells them? That's F'd up. Though he still probably had to pay his $500 entry fee. Still.

Top Bottom