Everybody has a price.... what's yours?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
He's dealing with some shit related to the buyer. I'm sure he will post up what he is comfortable saying when he can.

David1tontj

I've been thinking on this topic and wondered if anyone had an idea of what I should ask if I did decide to sell mine. I've seen some barely built tjs for 20-26k, but I feel like that is too much! I think if I could get 25 out of mine it would be gone. I've got more than that into it, but the fun is in the build.. Opinions??

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

cap

I've been thinking on this topic and wondered if anyone had an idea of what I should ask if I did decide to sell mine. I've seen some barely built tjs for 20-26k, but I feel like that is too much! I think if I could get 25 out of mine it would be gone. I've got more than that into it, but the fun is in the build.. Opinions??

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

I have a friend who, as a hobby, buys beat up collectible cars, fixes them up, and drives them for a year or so. Then he'll sell it for at least a return on his investment, then buy another. He just picked up a Gran Torino for his next project.

I could see you and others on here doing this with jeeps!

Top Bottom