EVO Bolt-on Coilovers question

deezus

Not completely from what i hear. Ideally you want to use valving to dial in a nitrogen shocks as well as the best spring weight based on the weight on all 4 corners.

Lowering tire pressure helps a lot. I run my 35 nittos at 30psi. With that alone I noticed better manners. Lowering the valve pressure helps as well.

Higher pressure does not always mean stiffer ride!!!! Between the coils and psi in the shocks I think I can get it where I want it without lowering the psi to much🤨

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
What exactly did you do to pad up the brackets in back. Got a pic? Ty

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Gobicon2017

What exactly did you do to pad up the brackets in back. Got a pic? Ty

Don’t have the Jeep with me right now. I’ll grab a pic when we’re together again lol.

I put about a 3/4” rubber mud flap on both sides right above the shock mounts. It was really on the passenger rear making the noise.

deezus

Don’t have the Jeep with me right now. I’ll grab a pic when we’re together again lol.

I put about a 3/4” rubber mud flap on both sides right above the shock mounts. It was really on the passenger rear making the noise.

What did you do with gas line bracket?

deezus

We left it where it was. I believe that was the reason for the rubbing on the driver side. Was 6 months ago. I’ll look as soon as I get home

That would be great because the directions said remove bolt from bracket but I don't think it said anything about afterwards.

deezus

If I remember right we left it in. It was noticed afterwords and didn’t want to undo body mounts again to remove it.

But it's not bolted back in right just floating in there? Just want to put padding in the right place on that side. You lifted body when you did it as well?

Top Bottom